There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

how much rank is required in aieee exam to get admission in mnit jaipur for genral category in c.s or e.c. or electrical branch..

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vishal

last year seat allotment for mnit jaiipur

CS       941- 2877

EC     182   -3507

electrical  4534 -  5762

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

I registered for JOSAA Counselling . i filled up the choices but i was not alloted any seat in the mock seat allocation so does this means i will not be getting any seat in any of the...
For Delhite, its very rare chances of getting any NITs with this rank...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
My suggestion for you is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and parallely visit the official websites of other elite class institutions to find out what are the formalitie for admission...
Soneel Verma one year ago
first of all check the ranks u have entered i think that u have entered ur sc rank incorrect
navneet one year ago
my jee main score is 110 and cbse board % is 91%.can i get any nit any branch
Even though you have a great class 12 score but having 110 marks makes your rank >10000 making it difficult for you to get into NIT , but you can obviously apply and follow up till the last ...
medha 4 months ago
please visit the below mentioned link to use the college predictor please post if you have still some doubts thanks
SAHIL 4 months ago
hows BIT Patna (Extension of BIT Mesra) for Electronics and communication branch????
Its good branch for placement, project approval from industry and proffessors.... Its ranking is also good.
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
What rank would I get if I am getting 95 marks in aiims 2016. Would I be selected in aiims ,any.I am a sc candidate pl reply soon.please
@ aditi as AIIMS 2016 paper are completely online , so, from where u got the answer key and question paper , ?? and if your analysis are correct and u are getting 95 as an SC candidate ,...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Hi, How did you actually calculate your score?? Last year the that kind of score would give you a rank of about 1000-1500 i guess. Plus if you have any category attached to your name you...
Beenu Mathew 4 months ago
How should we study for iit advanced?how many hours do we have to study? How many sums of physics chemistry n maths do we have solve each day n which books are best for grasping the concepts...
@ sachet what u need to understand is that jee advanced is a completely concept based question paper and ur concept needs to be strong enough to solve the paper , so, frst of all avoid...
Umakant biswal one month ago
You have to practise a lot. Recommended Books:- Physics:- HC Verma Chemistry:- OP Tandon Maths:- ML Khanna Solve atlease 15 numericals of each sunject daily. For concepts refer ncert. And...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....
Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. Please...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts