There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir could u plz tell me the marks i shud get 4 getting electronics seat in state quota gm NIT Suratkal

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear spurthy

Marks changes every year depending upon the difficulty level of paper.

Quata                             cat                       opening rank   closing rank

Electronics & Communication Engineering AI OB 3389 5023

AI OP 79 1893

AI SC 10237 22418

AI ST 8261 44254

HS OB 5507 14443

HS OP 1946 4461

HS SC 26340 53795

HS ST 55165 59096

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

sir how is the future in NIT delhi Specificall ECE Branch please elaborate too for more understanding please soon!!
NIT Delhi is a good engg. college of national importance. ECE at NIT D will give you bright future their. Academics as well as the placements are also good there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
NIT Delhi has a very good image i the field of education and getting any study program from there ensures a definite success in the upcoming years, so rest assured that it is a matter of...
Soneel Verma one year ago
should i fill bits ranchi in choice filling of josaa?
Yes you can. Its a good college.
Of course you can go for it without any second opinion as all the BITS campus are quite good,...........If you are still in a fix, then try visiting some chosen one institutions which are...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sir counselling date showing is 6 july and I missed it , now what should I do
Contat them regarding this.
Try to visit their official weblink and try to show your interest to participate , if you get a chance, nothing like that, else try at some other equally reputed institutions, like – The...
Yes you can wait for other rounds too, no one knows you being given a seat in the upcoming rounds, but i had suggested the names of leading institutions in case you don’t make it this...
In order to get air 1 how many tests should I answer before ,24 July 72 too few..?
See, its not about the no. of tests you give, its actually how you improve yourself after the tests. After every test try to improve your performance and the only you can expect a good AIR....
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
@ sherry Donot target AIR 1 from now , even the toppers actually not . do hardwork beacuse that is in your hands right now , and after every test analyse your mistake and try to work upon...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Which of the following country has more than 55,000 lakes?
i think finland has more than 55,000 lakes
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
sir i m suryansh i appeared on jee main 2016 held on april 3 2016 .....i while filling my roll no. In omr sheet by mistake i filled 2nd and 3rd digit in 2nd column amd 4th digit iin 3 rd...
No it will not be rejectedbut just make sure you write an application to JEE MAIN guys informing the same & take written confirmation that your candidature will not be cancelled
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Nothing will be happen.. no one can rejected it but just make sure u write an aplication to jee main guys informing the same and take written confirmation that ur candidaturenot cancelled...
mohan 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts