There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

Sir, I am studying  in   XI class, pls tell me that which magazine is better in prepration of AIEEE arihant spectrom or mtg for PCM ???????????????????

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ankit

magazine is the additional source where uou can get questions based upon latest pattern or expected will also find some new question there. you can refer any magazine for this.

Refer magazine like  'Engineering Success Review' or the magazines by MTG Publications ( Maths Today, Physics for You and Chemistry Today).

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

My CRL is 118423 and All India category rank is-1111 (ST) Home State is Gujarat. Kindly suggest me which college and branch can I get? Thanks
You have all the choices, except CS, EC, EE(bit rare)
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
you need to make up your mind to make sure that which branch interests you the most, thereafter check in the details of current status at the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your...
Soneel Verma one year ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...
Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
If I have take the college through jee main then I can give the jee main exam next year
@ amit Yes , u have to , but u have not mention the criteria for that , check the elligibility criteria in the jee website , it have maximum 3 attempt limit and also for advanced u need to...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Hi, I have an OBC rank of 3448 in Advance– can you possibly advice on the whihc courses i might get admission into – :(
@ shreya Kindly mention the CRL rank while asking such type of question ,. and in obs rank 3448 , u can get iit patna , and iit bhu probably with biotech and chemical branch .. in 3 rd...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
HAPPY TO HEAR THAT .. U MIGHT NOT GET THE TOP BRANCHES IN IIT , TRY FOR NIT AND IIIT , IF POSSIBLE .. and drop only if you have confidence that u can perform better in the next year ,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
My CRL rank is 16276 (Advance). Thank you for your inputs sir – i will try for the joint counselling and try my luck , if not then drop a year and try again
Shreya Singh 3 months ago
I am left with almost 8 months for my aipmt and aiims exam....please provide me a proper strategy and tips for preparation......
Hey, Please prepare a plan for yourself and set the targets objectively. Your target should be according to number of chapters and not according to number of hrs. And try to meet your target...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ vatsala in the left months u have to do the following things 1- frst of all read ncert if u have missed that for any chapters ( 11 th + 12 th ) , beacuse the assertion and reason question ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir by using rank predictor I'm getting rank around 15000 in NEET 2. Can i expect MBBS seat? This was the Rank predictor I...
Dear student Yes, you can get a seat but chances to get into government mbbs is less.You can get it in private college.
Bhavya 2 months ago
@ palak Kindly mention the mark you are getting , as NEET have 30,000 seat nearly if we could sum total of all the private as welll as govt seats , then u can get a seat but the college...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,950 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts