There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i am from andhra pradesh. iam getting ascore of 259 in aieee it agood score and can i get a seat in nit warangal with these marks?can u please specify which branch i may get?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student,

With a total of 259 in AIEEE your expected rank is around 3500-4800. Now with this rank you can surely get into good NIT’s. And yes you hold a good chance to get Mechanical, Civil etc in NIT Warangal. Also , since you are from AP, hence you can get any branch.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i got 545113 CRL rank and 37447 SC rank in jee main can i get iiit jabalpur mech. branch?(state=UP)
The chances for a good IIT/NIT seem to be very remote, still you may consult it at the official website of Jeemains orJosaa, so that you may get the clearer view, and also keep in mind...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Dear Student, you must visit the official website of Jee Mains and check out your stature whether you get it there or not, if you got it there , well and good, otherwise i may opine to seek ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Last year cut off in IIIT-Jabalpur was (4th round) OR/CR : 110918 – 133491 So based on your rank chances are very slim. Hope for the best ^^
Akash one year ago
my (obc) jee main 2015 CRL rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is16598 will i get any government college for btech?
I can’t commit for a government college but you may make it at NITs and for the sake of confirmation of the seat you may visit the official website of JEE main,......if you are able to get...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
With 75 marks in OBC category in jee mains..and having a sports certificate can i get admission in any NIT colleges ?
yes you can get because you had cleared the cutoff as well as you have a sports certtificate, but remember certificate should be minimum of district level best of luck regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
hi amni sorry i cannot predict the correct college as all depends on counselling, but you can expect a seat in nit jalandhar best of luck. regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
With your experience which college can i get into and i have the national level certificate..And thanking for your Answer
Mani ratnam 5 months ago
Can you please tell me the cutoff marks (not rank) or average marks to get admission into IIT jodhpur,for computer science and electrical branch
@ dikshant Kindly check the same with the college website only , it will be always in terms of rank only , and in every year , the ranks and the cutoff marks will vary , so, let me know in...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hi dikshyant please visit the below mentioned link thanks and please approve my answer
SAHIL 3 months ago
is ism an iit from this year or when it is going to be an iit
Dear student, as such ther’s nothing like this, it may be simply a rumour or else may be the authorities have the plan in the pipeline as yet and they might be planing to execute it. You...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts