There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Can you please tell me the expected opening rank and closing rank for Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University in Jammu for architecture this year?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Shri Maa Vaishno Devi University

Branch name

Opening Rank

Closing Rank

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare
Dear Students, Please either refer from the official website of jee mains or from askIITians website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Don’t look for therequisite information here there rather directly visit the official website of JEE Mains and get the relevant information, otherwise let me tell you the test of Jee mains...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?
almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...
mohit vashishtha one year ago
I scored 108 in Jee mains 2016 and 12 th 91.50 percentage I belong to obc ncl caste BTW my Rank according to reasonance is Around 28k to 40k . Can i get any NITs, IIITs ??? If yes possible...
With your JEE score it is not easy for you to get into IIT, NIT,IIIT but this score makes you eligible for admission into many other good universitiesand there you could get a preffered...
medha 4 months ago
please use the branch and college predictor for this purpose. visit after opening this link and filling your details you ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
How I submitted answers on askiitians I can not submitted any answer on askiitians
It is not too difficult to answer the questions. You can browse for your level questions and answer it.Once you start answering questions you will get used to it,you will browse for more...
Harsh Trivedi 3 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...
Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
How can i remember the reactions in the inorganic elements??? in p-Block Elements there are so many methods of preparation and reaction and properties. Please help me as soon as possible.
@ shreyas actually every student faceing problem with p block , but with constant prep u can do it . at frst also i got scared with the large no of ncert pages . but the follwoing strategy...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts