sir pls tell that is it enough to study 11th n 12th books for aieee to score good ranks or should i prefer any other books also???pls tell for all the three subjects physics,chemistry,maths..pls rply soon..

sir pls tell that is it enough to study 11th n 12th books for aieee to score good ranks or should i prefer any other books also???pls tell for all the three subjects physics,chemistry,maths..pls rply soon..

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear  Student Mr. Manish;

your study 11 and 12 study materials are not enough to score a good rank and specilly if you are form MAHARASHTRA board. you will have to study some other books to cover objective problems and some books as reference(REF) which are give below.

Physics - RESNICK AND HALLIDAY(REF); H C Verma

Chemistry - Organic MORRISON BOYD (REF); Inorganic  J D LEE (REF) ;Physical P BAHADUR, R C mukerjee and TMH organic chemistry

Mathematics - Calculus I A MERON (REF); Coordinate Geometry - S L LOONEY; Trigonometry - S L LOONEY ; Algebra - HALL KNIGHT                

These books are sufficient for AIEEE prepration.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar; IITR Alumni

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R
47 Points
14 years ago

Dear  Student Mr. Manish;

your study 11 and 12 study materials are not enough to score a good rank and specilly if you are form MAHARASHTRA board. you will have to study some other books to cover objective problems and some books as reference(REF) which are give below.

Physics - RESNICK AND HALLIDAY(REF); H C Verma

Chemistry - Organic MORRISON BOYD (REF); Inorganic  J D LEE (REF) ;Physical P BAHADUR, R C mukerjee and TMH organic chemistry

Mathematics - Calculus I A MERON (REF); Coordinate Geometry - S L LOONEY; Trigonometry - S L LOONEY ; Algebra - HALL KNIGHT                

These books are sufficient for AIEEE prepration.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Pramod Kumar; IITR Alumni

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free