There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

sir can you please give me a clear picture of the difference between the level of IIT JEE and AIEEE ???...i am now preparing for IIT JEE ,,is there some extra work to do for AIEEE ?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

there is very small difference between IITJEE and AIEEE. but because IITJEE yearly changing their pattern but this is sure that IITJEE will not try to prepare hard questions but will be on concept basis. But the condition is not same in AIEEE , the paper will not be too conceptual. 

Yes , you have to do some extra work for AIEEE. there are some additionlal chapter in AIEEE when you will compare with IITJEE. so you have to prepare that chapter also. and in each chapter some point also will be added in AIEEE. so prepare some extra for AIEEE.

if you are preparing for IITJEE this is a good thing but do not leave any funda on the basis of syllabus of iitjee, that mey be a part of AIEEE syllabus.

Do extra work for AIEEE.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

when will we get our state ranks on the basis of jee main 2015?
It would be decleared soon dear...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
It will be decleared soon...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
It would be declared by the end of forst week of July and by the time you may explore other reputed college/universities’ details so that you may have a comparative views, try at – Birla...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir i have got 352029 rank in jee mains 2015 nd my category is general of uttar pradesh then sir which good colleges i get on behalf of this rank
Yes you may apply at renowned colleges/universities which have earned a very good image in the field of quality education and better placements,.....these instituions may be considered –...
Soneel Verma one year ago
You can try for local/state colleges around your state.
Archit Sharma one year ago
i am getting it at iiit allahabad and cse at iiitd delhi . pls suggest which to choseoutlining some differences between the two
Depends on the branch you get , if it is your desired stream then go for it without any second thought, otherwise explore on google the top rated institutions, choose a few, visit their...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
iit delhi my personal opinion
V. Harshit - one year ago
I am in 11 class and i want to take marine engineering at iit mumbai...what should be my rank in iit jee to get marine engineering...
@ rishi marine engg falls at the 6 th imp branch in the iit madras , so, ur rank to be within 6500-7200 CRL to get marine engg at iit madras , for that do hrdwork from right now , and donot ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir/Madam, I have applied for Diploma in I.T. after my 10th std. with CBSE Board. I wanted to enquire if I can join IIT after my Diploma . If Yes How? Thnkx.. Kashif
Hi I do not think u would be eligible for IIT JEE . The 12 board exams are the qualifying xams fr IIT , and u din appear fr that. Fr JEE 2009, the foll were the eligibilty criteria: 1....
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
i want gate addmission in MBA ? CAN U HELP ME?
Dear student, We provide Coaching for Engi and Medical entrance exams only Thanks
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts