I Have passed my 12th from maharastra state board and so my Code of the Qualifying Examination is 01 but as soon as i select my school board i.e. Maharashtra state borad of secondary and higher secondary education the code 01 disappears from the option is this happening in my case only or there are others as well who facing the same issue?

I Have passed my 12th from maharastra state board and so my Code of the Qualifying Examination is 01 but as soon as i select my school board i.e. Maharashtra state borad of secondary and higher secondary education the code 01 disappears from the option is this happening in my case only or there are others as well who facing the same issue?

Grade:

1 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
I suggest you to visit the official website of JEE to check out current status as per counselling round and make out where do you stand, and the problem that you are concerned about may be due to any technical drawback,.....i suggest you to visit the oficial weblinks of some other renowned institutions to get a comparative analysis, my suggestion is to check at – BIT Sindri Dhanbad,............Sri Sairam College of Engg, Bangalore,.........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free