respected sir, in rference to your previos reply concerning the books fr AIEEE i did check the link but i beg to differ from you, but i feel that those books are meant for JEE n nt AI3e n moreover there are numerous books in that list i hope too many cooks spoil the broth wont happen with me since its my third n last attempt thanking you in anticipation.

respected sir,

in rference to your previos reply concerning the books fr AIEEE i did check the link but i beg to differ from you, but i feel that those books are meant for JEE n nt AI3e n moreover there are numerous books in that list i hope too many  cooks spoil the broth wont happen with me since its my third n last attempt

thanking you in anticipation.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear ila

Those books are equally useful for AIEEE also.You need not to refer all the books completely .you should refer perticular book for perticular chapter for which it is recomended.if you don't want to read so many books

So i will suggest you to revise your coaching notes and solve your problem sheets .and try solve previous test papers of your coaching.and previous years AIEEE papers. And also you should join test series.

since it your last attempt and time is limited.Don't refer any new book.try to concentrate on your coaching  material .if you will do it completly then it is more than sufficient to crack AIEEE with good rank.

All the best

Regards

Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free