respected sir, i am an aieee aspirant and as of now i have completed my ncert chemistry books and for physics iam mid way with pradeep's books and in maths i am referring rd sharma...plz tell me whether pradeep books are good enough for aieee andhere should i do revision from once i have completed the sylaabus..plz suggest a question bank for practice as well....i plan to get an air within 1k. regards.

respected sir,

i am an aieee aspirant and as of now i have completed my ncert chemistry books and for physics iam mid way with pradeep's books and in maths i am referring rd sharma...plz tell me whether pradeep books are good enough for aieee andhere should  i do revision from once i have completed the sylaabus..plz suggest a question bank for practice as well....i plan to get an air within 1k.

regards.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear ila tripathi

Revision is must for good prepration.

These books are good but not sufficient to get good rank.you should refer other boks also

for important book check link

http://www.askiitians.com/Important-books-iit-jee.aspx

I will suggest you instesd of question bank revise your old coaching notes.

and for new questions you can take books that is maintion in above link.

I will suggest you to join any test series.wher you can compair with others.and also you will know the possible changing pattern of AIEEE as well as you will learn how to use your Exam hours in attempting the different portion of the paper.

once you start scoring good score your confidence level will increse.
you can join online test series it will save your time.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here

and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free