Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

please tell me if the following books gud enuf fr aieee preparation-

phy, chem-arihant chapterwise question bank

maths-arihant books on coordinate n calculus.

plz tell any additional books if needed and plz comment on the quality of TMH question bank!

thanking in anticipation

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ila tripathi

For physics you should also refer H C Verma Part 1 and 2 and

For physical chemestry you should follow P Bahadur  and J D Lee for inorganic ,Arihant prakashan is gud for organic.

and in maths Arihant is gur for Algebra and calculus. for co ordinate and trignomentry you should follow S L loney

and M L Khanna for IIT JEE Maths

These books are enough for AIEEE prepration

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

My CRL is 118423 and All India category rank is-1111 (ST) Home State is Gujarat. Kindly suggest me which college and branch can I get? Thanks
You have all the choices, except CS, EC, EE(bit rare)
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
you need to make up your mind to make sure that which branch interests you the most, thereafter check in the details of current status at the official weblink of Jeemains and find out your...
Soneel Verma one year ago
sir i have scored 250 in jee main with 75.4 percentage in rbse can i get cs branch in nit warangal
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora one year ago
What is your AIR and category rank if any.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It all depends on the AIR rank, your board score is not much scoring, so nothing for sure can be predicted at this point of time, anyway, try visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I am really worried about the hostel conditions in nits. I can’​t study in crowd. I saw that no nit offers single seater rooms( I am talking about the nits which I can get with a rank of...
The environment is very good in the hostels of NITs. All are good students their. Definetly the enjoyment + study both is done on the timmly manner. Don’t worry about that. You will...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear Tanuj, I just wantb to tell you – GROW UP,...don’t be bothered about the kind of environment at hostels,.....its like that only.......mind you it becomes a part and parcel of one’s...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir please suggest What should be the preference iit or course
@ muskan the main thing is the branch , as in most of the time , the college doesnot matter a lot , but its depend upon how strong your resume are .. i hv a example case of that also , let...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
see you need to hv a balance of both, try to get in the 7 zonal iit. But remember dont compromise on the branch because you are going to be recognised by your branch and your life depen on...
Abhishek Singh 3 months ago
i got chemical in bit mesra and cse in iiit bhubaneswar. Which college to join?
@ neelendra bit mesra earned a good image in terms of placement and quality education . and also check your intrest , if u are intrested in chemical then, bits mesra will be the best choice ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I am 12th pass student and in jeemain 2016 i got 147 marks while in advance i’m just qualify with OBC-NCL rank 7290.In my prep. i have been given lot of stress on chemistry.but it didn’t...
@ pranav what u need to understand is jee main and advanced is completely diffrent . jee main is only focusing upon the data that u can memorise in chemi but jee adv is testing ur...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Please Concetrate on Conceptual Studies. The competitive exams requires lots of understanding of conepts. You can refer to askiitians course for your kind reference. They hav everything...
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts