hello, i'm a first yr student at a private aieee college and have already dropped a yr , i plan to take the test again n will be my last n final take.I neede advice as to which books should i refer so as to ge an air within 5k , the schedule to be followed so as to maintain a balance between college n aieee however i hardly study for college its just before the xamz.Plz help, i'll be higly obliged. Regards.

hello,

i'm a first yr student at a private aieee college and have already dropped a yr , i plan to take the test again n will be my last n final take.I neede advice as to which books should i refer so as to ge an air within 5k , the schedule to be followed so as to maintain a balance between college n aieee however i hardly study for college its just before the xamz.Plz help, i'll be higly obliged.

Regards.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear ila

since you have already two and this will be your final attempt

and if you are series for AIEEE 2010 exam.then you need to work hard since you have only few month left.

Iwill suggest you to do't drop your college. and join online coaching classes for AIEEE where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join

Askiitians.com.

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Recommended books

Physics:

H.C. Verma – Concepts of Physics Vol I and II
I.E. Irodov – Problems in General Physics
Halliday, Resnick & Walker – Fundamentals of Physics
Sears and Zemansky – University Physics

Chemistry:

• NCERT – Chemistry XI & XII
• P. Bahadur – Physical Chemistry
• Arihant Prakashan–  Organic Chemistry
• O.P. Agarwal–  IIT Chemistry

Mathematics:

• R. S. Agarwal – Maths XI & XII
• S.L. Loni – Plane Trigonometry Part I
• S.L. Loni – Co-ordinate Geometry
• Hall & Knight – Higher Algebra

Vectors & 3-D Geometry–  Arihant Prakashan

Main thing is continuity in prepration.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts

most effective and possible way is

besides College and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for AIEEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your college  subject except you can give 2-3 hour per day .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free