There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i'm a first yr student at a private aieee college and have already dropped a yr , i plan to take the test again n will be my last n final take.I neede advice as to which books should i refer so as to ge an air within 5k , the schedule to be followed so as to maintain a balance between college n aieee however i hardly study for college its just before the xamz.Plz help, i'll be higly obliged.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ila

since you have already two and this will be your final attempt

and if you are series for AIEEE 2010 exam.then you need to work hard since you have only few month left.

Iwill suggest you to do't drop your college. and join online coaching classes for AIEEE where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

Recommended books

H.C. Verma – Concepts of Physics Vol I and II
I.E. Irodov – Problems in General Physics
Halliday, Resnick & Walker – Fundamentals of Physics
Sears and Zemansky – University Physics

• NCERT – Chemistry XI & XII
• P. Bahadur – Physical Chemistry
• Arihant Prakashan–  Organic Chemistry
• O.P. Agarwal–  IIT Chemistry

• R. S. Agarwal – Maths XI & XII
• S.L. Loni – Plane Trigonometry Part I
• S.L. Loni – Co-ordinate Geometry
• Hall & Knight – Higher Algebra

Vectors & 3-D Geometry–  Arihant Prakashan

Main thing is continuity in prepration.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts

most effective and possible way is

besides College and coaching hour you should give 4-5 hour in your home for AIEEE Prepration.

and for the rest of your college  subject except you can give 2-3 hour per day .

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

my (obc) jee main 2015 CRL rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is16598 will i get any government college for btech?
I can’t commit for a government college but you may make it at NITs and for the sake of confirmation of the seat you may visit the official website of JEE main,......if you are able to get...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
my jee main score is 110 and cbse board % is 91%.can i get any nit any branch
Even though you have a great class 12 score but having 110 marks makes your rank >10000 making it difficult for you to get into NIT , but you can obviously apply and follow up till the last ...
medha 4 months ago
please visit the below mentioned link to use the college predictor please post if you have still some doubts thanks
SAHIL 4 months ago
when will we get our state ranks on the basis of jee main 2015?
It would be decleared soon dear...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
It will be decleared soon...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
It would be declared by the end of forst week of July and by the time you may explore other reputed college/universities’ details so that you may have a comparative views, try at – Birla...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
what are the topics?
Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
Amit Shekhar 2 years ago
Hi, before i used score score some descent score in my jee mock test, crossing 100 itself has become difficult task for me, though i used to prepare round the clock there is some thing...
Dear Student, 93 is good percentage. I would suggest to start we clearing the basic concepts. Solve the problems on that concepts and gradually improve your level. For improving it, you can...
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
can i knw the assesmentt of biits marking plzz.......nd i m so poor in phy so shld i attempt the questions or not
Dear Student, you need to visit the official website of BITS and there you may get the requisite information. Another thing is – you need to strengthen your PCM, It’d be a good idea to...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
hi meghana go to following link to know pattern and marking scheme of exam keep faith in yourselves and surely you have to attempt all...
SAHIL 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts