I want to know whether metallurgy at NIT warangal is a good option as I would be getting this in my 4rth round. I would be getting chemical /production @NIT Calicut or possibly chemical @VNIT nagpur in my 3rd round. Is it advisable to proceed to the 4rth round with this situation?

I want to know whether metallurgy at NIT warangal is a good option as I would be getting this in my 4rth round.
I would be getting chemical /production @NIT Calicut or possibly chemical @VNIT nagpur in my 3rd round.
Is it advisable to proceed to the 4rth round with this situation?

Grade:12

1 Answers

kavish Dwivedi
94 Points
11 years ago

Yes ofcourse chemical is a much better branch and will be the responsibility of the college to provide good placements for its image...and most of the core chemical companies are PSUs like gail,ongc,ioc,bpcl,IEL which already come for mechanical and electrical people..so you people would also be allowed to sit in those companies as they also require chemical engineers...rest a branchs success depends a lot on the brand of college and NIT C is much better than other options .... if you have to take production then go for allahabad because its better there as the syllabus and placements are similar to its mech and allahabad has a lot better mechanical faculty than trichy so forget about the ORCR and if you get production go for NIT Allahabad...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free