There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

please arrange according to the placement records, future prospects, college life and infrastructures available in increasing order.

1. Chemical NIT trichy

2. Mechanical " "

3. CSE NIT calicut

4. ECE " "

5. Civil, Mech, Chemical- Warangal

6. CSE NIT hamirpur

7. Economics IIT guwahati

8. Any new IIT

what will be my expected package if i do my B Tech in CSE frm NIT calicut

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

The packages are different for different departments

If u r frm CS backgrnd, then u'll be a SOFTWARE professional or an IT CONULTANT

mechanical,civil,chemical -- a technical engineer

If u r frm CSE, its obviously an AC room,white collar job with packages varying frm 6 lakhs - 12 lakhs

mech.,civil,,chem -- field jobs mostly,deal with machines packages varying frm 6 lakhs - 9 lakhs

ECONOMICS -- this is somewhat research profile type, can be a business analyst,a stockmarket trader or so

these days even Engineering backgrnd students are taken as Business analysts , packages varying frm 6 lakhs - 9 lakhs

I would say : 1 > 2 >5 > 8 >7..

6 years ago

5645-2120_7032_Image(2) - Copy.jpg  in long term or in my professional career, will it make a difference that i had done my b. tech from IIT or NIT Trichy, Warangal or Calicut?

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i got 64000crl rank and 18000 obc rank can i get a ceat in nitwarangal in any branch my home state is telanagana
Its difficult to get in NITW
Avinash one year ago
NIT Warangal seems to be a hard nut to crack with such score, but may be possible that you get at lower NITs or try visiting the official weblinks of some renowned institutions where the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Jee mains 75 marks and 75.38% in mah state board..obc category..can i get into any NIT or IIIT?
Muskaan this score might not help you with admission in the top colleges but they can help you get into a good university where you can get a course of your choice ,great exposure , wide...
medha 4 months ago
please use the branch and college predictor for this purpose thanks
SAHIL 4 months ago
I had passed XII in 2014, given improvement in 2015 and scored 74.2. If I qualify JEE MAIN 2016, can I get chance to attend the JEE ADVANCED?
You will not be eligible. I request you to please check the eligibility criteria onces to conform this.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes certainkly you will get a chance to appear in Jee advanced, my tips for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Please tell me that how can i prepare for jee mains in remaining 10 days and provide me with study plan...
hello, first of all all the best for jee have to revision all the topics one by one.and remember logics when solving problems.and try to solve more and more problems,because it is ...
raj 6 months ago
please refer to the link: thanx
SAHIL 7 months ago
i have not yet enrolled for any test series for iit yet now.. so suggest me coaching institutes or courses that suit me that i may write least some no of tests
Dear Anant s rao You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online test series where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir/ ma'am i heard that d cutoff in neet i.e aipmt last yr dropped as low as 176 fr general. is it true? kindly le’me know. thanks.
@aakansha Yes , in NEET 2013 it happened but not in aipmt . the reason is aipmt reserve 15 percent seats only in every medical colleges , but NEET will reserve 100 percent seats . and also...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts