Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

got 1700 rank in obc category...any chance of getting nit-k mechanical in home state category ??

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anurag,

Check the link below:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

4 years ago

i hav chech d opening and closing ranks...but wat i dont nderstand dat these give a wide range,and certainly these many candidates are not selected...even in general category,nitk is a distant dream for hs 900 rankers,although these opening closing ranks tell another story

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

sir my merit no. in DAIICT(b.tech 2015 )( all india category) is 928 ...do i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google ...so pls help ….thank you

Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …

manan adhikari 11 months ago

What is your AIR in JEE Mains

AKSHAY SHARMA 11 months ago
hello sir , my jee mains score is 98 i am from obc and got 66 percent in rajasthan board can i get any branch in mnit jaipur via homestate or in any other nits and gifts

Dear Student, your score is notmuch rewarding but may be your category lends you a helping hand. To be sure, you must check the merit list and cutoff on the official website of MNIT, Jaipur ...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago

hi abhishek please use the branch and college predictor for this purpose. please visit the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL 19 days ago
i got 70 in jee main and 959 in ts ipe can i get CSE or ECE or IT in any NIT

I am in doubt that you might not be able to clear the cut off if you belong to Generl Category. So start preparing for next year. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
in iiest shibpur in home state quota what will be considered state rank or all india rank

Dear Student, both the rank are considered but there is a proper modus operandi to be followed io.e the state quota is meant for some deserving and chosen few, if you fall under that...

Aneesh Sehgal 19 days ago

Home State (or HS) Quota- Under the home state quota, the seats are reserved for candidates based on their state of eligibility which is basically the state where they have completed their...

SAHIL 21 days ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...

No, I think you are not required to report there. But still once agian please go through its procedure or call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

What I feel is, if once you have been allotted a seat by Josaa, after that you cannot change a branch, so make it double sure by visiting the official weblink of Josaa, otherwise you may...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago
Who is the Indian God of Medicine?

Sri Dhanvantari is the primordial God (Avatar) of health care. As such, persons have taken the name "Dhanvantari" in connection with their attempts at medical interventions. One such...

sanjay sanjeev patro 3 years ago

Dhanvantari , God of Indian Medicine, an incarnation of Vishnu emerged from the Milky-Ocean at the end of the churning by the devas and the asuras. Dhanwantari is considered a mythical...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

Dhanvantari is the indian god of medicen.

naninagaraju sivacharan lakshmi narsing 3 years ago
if speed is zero den will d acceleration be zero??

No it not happens in case of motion under gravity. Suppose a body thrown upwards come into momentarly rest after some time. At that point its velocity for a moment is zero but acceleration...

Carmel Emmanuel 9 months ago
I got a rank of 1303 in iit advance. What are good branches and IITs I should consider? I was also thinking of CS in BHU.

Hey congrats on your sucess I am 2 nd year under grad student at IIT Bombay. I would advice you to choose one of the 7 IITs. Your rank is good enough to get a decent branch in Top 5 IITs.I...

Nicho priyatham 14 days ago

well congratulation on scoring such a good rank..you can go for cs in any of the old IITs .they all have great placements... BHU is a great choice

shikhar panwar 15 days ago

hello congrajulations for select.you are going to become great person.and you can get job.well study and enjoy yourself...............................all the best..................

raj 14 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off