ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

got 1700 rank in obc category...any chance of getting nit-k mechanical in home state category ??

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anurag,

Check the link below:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

i hav chech d opening and closing ranks...but wat i dont nderstand dat these give a wide range,and certainly these many candidates are not selected...even in general category,nitk is a distant dream for hs 900 rankers,although these opening closing ranks tell another story

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am still confused after reading TOI news that bonus for physics with 2 answer is only for the students who had attempted the question?expert’s please advice...i am totally confused.??

the question that u are talking about is not termes as bonus bonus are those which are wrong or doess not have any option correct yes ofcourse the question u r talking about will be given...

ng29 2 months ago

the question that u are talking about is not termes as bonus bonus are those which are wrong or doess not have any option correct yes ofcourse the question u r talking about will be given...

sajid one month ago

i have checked it in this case as i have told u previously it is not bonus it is multiple choice correct and marks will be awarded only if attempted , bonus marks are those when questions...

ng29 2 months ago
i am getting 51 in jee main 2015 .as, paper was bit tough this time is their any chance of clearing for jee adv? 2 questions are also doubtfull (is their would be any grace)? does grace...

Dear student, If you belong to general catagory and getting 51, it would be difficult to clear cutoff. If some questions are annouced as bonus than that question will be marks correct for...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

If you belong to general catagory and getting 51, it would be difficult to clear cutoff. If some questions are annouced as bonus than that question will be marks correct for all. So...

sajid one month ago

i suggest to try getting admission at – RCC Inst of Info techBeliaghata.......college of engg, pune,......lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......JJTU Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan

Aniket Bagga 23 days ago
how does 2 bonus will affect the sc cutoff? please tell me..

In which category you are ?
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

as ihave previously also explained u that bonus had no effect on cut off cut off is based on thr difficulty of paper or u can just wait till 27 april for official cutoff as in newspaper...

ng29 2 months ago

Bonus will not all effect your sc cutoff.There are many Universities which provide you Excellent communication facilities,Enhance your placement opportunities.They also provide you...

abhinaipadachuru 18 days ago
respected sir, on what basis do we get ranks and seats in nits...?? can you please explain me ???

On the basis of JEE MAIN score and class 12 th exams....Its a 60-40 ratio....alsong with Home state Reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

rank is calculated on the basis of jee main score and cbse board percentage, one important thing board percentile is added not percentage., and there are quotas like state quota , or caste...

ng29 one month ago

You need to get good marks in board as well as jee main to get a seat in nits.

shubham sharda one month ago
sir i got 45754 rank in ipu ….is it possible for me to get admission in any colleges under it.

Please refer to IPU website for detailed cutt off marks. you will get a seat...
  img
Amit Shekhar 9 months ago

You are talking about IPU Berlin? or is it typing error..I mean did you want to type LPU...whatever...you simply visit the official website of the university and get to know the information ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Good Evening Sir/Mam I want to know if there is any institue for preparation og AFMC and AIIMS after class 10.

There is no such institute. All institutes provide foundation courses till 10 th class after that you can enroll in 11th-12th combined course for AIPMT, AFMC or AIIMS preparation. And also...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
View all Questions »