Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

got 1700 rank in obc category...any chance of getting nit-k mechanical in home state category ??

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anurag,

Check the link below:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

i hav chech d opening and closing ranks...but wat i dont nderstand dat these give a wide range,and certainly these many candidates are not selected...even in general category,nitk is a distant dream for hs 900 rankers,although these opening closing ranks tell another story

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hi everyone, I got IIIT Trichy in the councelling so should i stick with it or wait for the next round ??

If you are in top 7 branch of the college, then stick with it otherwise, go for next round..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

If you get the desired branch then you can otherwise go for the next round. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

IIIT Trichy has a very good stature in the field of education, you may go for it....if you wish to wait, go for it,....otherwise you may try at other reputed institutions too, try any of...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Hi brother,need you help.... i currently got chemical engg at nit calicut home state.t would be better to get eee. My obc rank is 4909.last rank aloted in first allotent for obc in eee is...

Yes, You should wait for the further rounds. Definetely you will get any core branch. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

If the branch has not been freezed from the backend by Josaa then you may go for the next round and to expect another branch i.e. EEE, but if the branch is freezed then there is no fun in...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
this is in response to the question earlier, the admit card guidlines says that we sholudnt carry a pencil for jee mains. i have attached a image of it also. please help me i am really...

Dear Student, As it is clearly mentioned that, you will be proved black pen in the examination room. So you must not carry any pen/pencil with you. No need to be confused in it. Strictly...
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

It clearly states that you will be provided with a black pen.Why do you need to carry a pencil.??
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
how to crackaiims easily

Crack IIMs is that what you are asking ?
  img
Nishant Vora one year ago

Hardwork really bears fruit.That is hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh one year ago
sir i'am in PU-2.my PU-1 percentage was 97.75 .now i'am really confused and unable to plan the things in well manner.Sir if i sincerely put efforts now "Will I be able to click iit"please...

Hi Sohail, Congratulations on getting such a good percentage. For IITJEE, you should be regular, study at least 6 hrs daily, all 3 subjects daily. Also practice a lot Learn all formulas by...

Askiitian.Expert Rajat 6 years ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off