Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

got 1700 rank in obc category...any chance of getting nit-k mechanical in home state category ??

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anurag,

Check the link below:

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

i hav chech d opening and closing ranks...but wat i dont nderstand dat these give a wide range,and certainly these many candidates are not selected...even in general category,nitk is a distant dream for hs 900 rankers,although these opening closing ranks tell another story

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir how much should i score in jee mains to get computer science branch ???
Dear Student, You should taget for AIR above 2000-2500. For Older IITs you should have even more good rank. Try to score above 280 in JEE Advanced. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
sir what about mains how many marks should i score in jee mains ?/360 ???? to get cs branch???
Dikshit Sai 3 months ago
Try to score above 280 in JEE Advanced
SHANMUKESHWAR 3 months ago
i got 118000 in jeemains 2015 and i belongs obc catagery which college can i get please tell me
Check josaa website for the opening and closing ranks of 2015 as the current counselling process of fourth round is still on.
Avinash 4 months ago
sir i have scored 250 in jee main with 75.4 percentage in rbse can i get cs branch in nit warangal
Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
What is your AIR and category rank if any.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
It all depends on the AIR rank, your board score is not much scoring, so nothing for sure can be predicted at this point of time, anyway, try visiting the official weblink of Jeemains and...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
What rank should be get by me to get in top 5 iits.
Dear student, To get the any of the 5 top IITs you must target atleast AIR 1500. Also it depends upon the branch you choose. For top branches, the AIR should be atleast 700-800. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
UR rank must be less than 3000 in jee main to get good nit bcoz one of my frnd got 27 rank and he got nit jaipur cse also more focus on boards i will advice APPROVE IF USEFUL
ng29 4 months ago
Hello, I am preparing for aipmt 2016....i have already dropped one year for aipmt 2015 but i couldnt get i m again preparing for it.. i am very much confused and i am scared...
Dear Student, Normally the attempts are requred for the AIPMT, so don’t be in tention or confused. Just prepare well for you exams. Go through all the subjects throughly and practice...
Vijay Mukati 4 days ago
Dear Student, “You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.” If there is an entrance exam for anything and if it is...
Yash Vardhan 3 days ago
I`m 2017 jee aspirant for algebra which book will be better hall and knight or algebra by sk goyal.
I have a good experience with hall and knight so I may recommend it ...but it depends upon ur personal needs that it suits u or not … I must suggest u to the ...
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
Riddhi Gupta 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details