got 1700 rank in obc category...any chance of getting nit-k mechanical in home state category ??

2 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anurag,

Check the link below:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

2 years ago

i hav chech d opening and closing ranks...but wat i dont nderstand dat these give a wide range,and certainly these many candidates are not selected...even in general category,nitk is a distant dream for hs 900 rankers,although these opening closing ranks tell another story

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Consider the statement p : ‘’New Delhi is a city’’. Which of the following is not negation of p? New Delhi is not a city It is false that New Delhi is a city It is not the case that New...

Hi, Read the statements carefully. You will find that third statement ( It is not the case that New Delhi is not a city ) is not the negation and hence the answer....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hello Student, please fidn the solution “It is not the case that New Delhi is not a city” is not negation of p “It is false that New Delhi is a city“ is negation of p...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Sir does jee main consider category rank or overall air for gen candidates while seat allotment . What is state rank for . Should we fill the preference order as per our category rank I...

Two ranks are provided one is AIR (overall) and Homestate rank. Under home state quota home candidates will get the advantage since more seats are alloted to them. In first round of...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

In JEE mains for seat allotment AIR overall is considered. But state also given to get admission in cllege from home state. Say suppose you got in your home state NIT after first round then,...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago
Hello Sir, my AIR is 2,00,000 and OBC category rank is 69,000. So please tell me can i get Electronics and Communication in any Good College or in NIT..Please Reply..

In jee main site its shown that ALL INDIA OVERALL RANK IS CONSIDERED. For even nit nagaland,the spot round closing ALL INIDA OVERALL RANK for obc category candidate is 1,08,798.so you will...

Rak 4 months ago

will not be able

Rak 4 months ago
|z|

Which one is the most scoring topic in iit jee

Coordinate Geometry, Limits, Continuity and Differentiability, Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations, Integral Calculus, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry Current Electricity ,...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 6 months ago

its not a single topic but i would say if you like maths a lot still it can betray you because it takes time compared to physics and chemistry so do well in physics if you can memorize...
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago
does iiit amethi campus share its placements with iiit allahabad?

Yes...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
Dear Sir I got Jee Advance rank 6193 will i get petrolium in RGIPT

Last year(2013), the closing rank of Petroleum Engineering was 7670(GEN) and the year before that it was 7429(GEN). So the chances are pretty high or you are almost sure of getting a seat in...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago
View all Questions »