Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

got 1700 rank in obc category...any chance of getting nit-k mechanical in home state category ??

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Anurag,

Check the link below:

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

3 years ago

i hav chech d opening and closing ranks...but wat i dont nderstand dat these give a wide range,and certainly these many candidates are not selected...even in general category,nitk is a distant dream for hs 900 rankers,although these opening closing ranks tell another story

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

is your branch predictor correct or is it just like the rank predictor?
Yes it is trustworthy, if have any doubt then it is recomended that you may visit the official website of Jee Mains and find out your stature there, and moreover the result is out and you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
among food processing and biotechnology which is better scope for future from nit rourkela
It is only you who needs to decide which stream is best suitable for you, in which you may general the future scope of Biotech is quite good you may go for that, ….…....and...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
but it also depends if u really like biotechnolgy both the fields are good.
V. Harshit - 3 months ago
V. Harshit - 3 months ago
There are six official languages of the UN . i know 4 languages i.e Russian, Chinese, English and Spanish. which are the remaining two languages ??
The rest of the two languages are French and Arabic.
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Can I get any NIT with the rank of 129413 ??? My domicile is west Bengal and I am general category
very low chances maybe no chance but theres no harm in trying
Prajwal Kavad 2 months ago
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
What is the rank required to be selected for IIT Madras and for IIT Mumbai?
Depends on your branch, according to this year’s trend, for IIT M, the closing rank is 7148 (Dual Degree in Biological Science) , 4158 for Metallurgy (last 2 which fill up) for IIT B, 4018...
Neeti 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details