im a first yr student at a pvt college n plan to give my ai3e dis yr i.e. 2010 i wanna make it to the iiit allahabad owing to its proximity to my hometown apart frm the obvious reasons .It requires an AIR close to 3000 please help me in my preparations by giving guidelines as to hw can i attain a rank 3000 to 5000. please be kind enough to mention the important books n topics fr preparation fr AIEEE only(nt JEE). Regards.

im a first yr student at a pvt college n plan to give my ai3e dis yr i.e. 2010 i wanna make it to the iiit allahabad owing to its proximity to my hometown apart frm the obvious reasons .It requires an AIR close to 3000 please help me in my preparations by giving guidelines as to hw can i attain a rank 3000 to 5000. please be kind enough to mention the important books n topics fr preparation fr AIEEE only(nt JEE).

Regards.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi Tripati,

As you are presently studying engineering,,,,it is very difficult to concentrate on the preparation....

but for books i can give a good suggestion......

Read NCERT throughly, completely and perfectly....then solve all the 10 years previous iit and aieee objective questions.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free