hello myself aastha actually i have joined a clg but now i want to prepare again for aieee can u plz suggest me how should i prepare so that i could get could get pec chandigarh cs that is 500 to 1500 air i aieee

hello

myself aastha actually i have joined a clg but now i want to prepare again for aieee can u plz suggest me how should i prepare so that i could get could get pec chandigarh cs that is 500 to 1500 air i aieee

Grade:

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

First of all if u hav to give aieee next year den u r running short of time if u hav n't started yet n u shudn't waste ur a single minute from here.....I ll suggest u to join some kind of test series so dat u can compare the level ...ur strategy shud be to devote time to those topics in which u r good at the moment. As yo have joined the college also ... you it is quite important to do your time management. You can join the online coaching for the preparation of AIEEE coz it is quite flexible and you can manage your time according to yourself.

You can go for askiitians.com .Please check this link  : http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx.

Thanks and All the Best!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free