Hello mam, i am in waiting list in nit col for some days for special councilling but now i am not in waiting list. alloutment order is announced but there is no provisional alloutment order but they said that who allouted should join before 30th september now iam allouted or not but some members are in wating list. iam thinking those who are in waiting list they are allouted

Hello mam, i am in waiting list in nit col for some days for special councilling but now i am not in waiting list. alloutment order is announced but there is no provisional alloutment order but they said that who allouted should join before 30th september now iam allouted or not but some members are in wating list. iam thinking those who are in waiting list they are allouted

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

If that is the case you are finally out of the list .What you can do is you can prepare for the next year and give exam so that 7you are selected with a bang and be successful .
For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at support@askiitians [dot]com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free