I RESIDE AT HYDERABAD I AM CONFUSED WHETHER TO WRITE AIEEE ONLINE OR OFFLINE. THE NEAREST OFFLINE CENTER IS WARANGAL.3 HRS JOURNEY.ALL ARE SUGGESTING NOT TO WRITE ONLINE AS THE FORMAT IS NEW AND PAPER WOULD BE DIFFICULT.PLZ SUGGEST THE BEST OPTION. ANOTHER DOUBT THAT THE DIFFERENT PAPERS ONLINE AND OFFLINE WOULD CREATE DIFFERECE IN THE DIFFICULTY AND PATTERN OF THE PAPER ieNO OF QUESTIONS NEGATIVES WILL BE EQUAL FOR ALL?

I RESIDE AT HYDERABAD I AM CONFUSED WHETHER TO WRITE AIEEE ONLINE OR OFFLINE. THE NEAREST  OFFLINE CENTER IS WARANGAL.3 HRS JOURNEY.ALL ARE SUGGESTING NOT TO WRITE ONLINE AS THE FORMAT IS NEW AND PAPER WOULD BE DIFFICULT.PLZ SUGGEST THE BEST OPTION.

ANOTHER DOUBT THAT THE DIFFERENT PAPERS ONLINE AND OFFLINE WOULD CREATE DIFFERECE IN THE DIFFICULTY AND PATTERN OF THE PAPER ieNO OF QUESTIONS NEGATIVES WILL BE EQUAL FOR ALL?

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

go for offline...since u r used to giving exams on paper ur performance will vary...very few people r able 2 give equal performance level in offline n online....

If u r so interested go for online....but u hav to practice a lot for online xams....u hav to give test series for online xam...And its very difficult to find such test seriesgud standard....bttr prefer online....

U mi8 hav a li8 difficulty in travel but still u will b able 2 perform bttr...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free