my AIR in aieee 2009 is 23,110 and state rank is 2291 (delhi) aieee has alloted a seat to me in nit srinagar through special councelling for vacant seats after its 7th round of counsling.but branch will be given to after 1st year. nit sri is offering its vacant seats in elec,mech,chem,mett,civil. what can i get ? will it depends on my state rank ? can you give me the data of last yrs internal sliding ? thank you........

my AIR in aieee 2009 is 23,110 and state rank is 2291 (delhi)

aieee has alloted a seat to me in nit srinagar through special councelling for vacant seats after its 7th round of counsling.but branch will be given to after 1st year. nit sri is offering its vacant seats in elec,mech,chem,mett,civil. what can i get ? will it depends on my state rank ? can you give me the data of last yrs internal sliding ? thank you........ 

Grade:

2 Answers

Askiitian.Expert Rajat
24 Points
14 years ago

Hi

You can know about the last years' internal sliding by talking with some of the 2nd year students of NIT Srinagar.

What you get depends on your performance in the first year exams.

Regards

Rajat

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
14 years ago

Hi

As such there is no data available of internal sliding ...You can know about the last years' internal sliding by talking with some of the 2nd year students of NIT Srinagar.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free