ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which nit's are best for electrical branch .....as i'm really interested in this branch...plzzz RANK the colleges......

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shivam Gupta,

Here I provide the ranking of some of the good NITs------

NIT Trichy,

NIT nagpur,

NIT bhopal,

NIT surat,

NIT jamshedpur,

NIT jaipur,

NIT Durgapur,

NIT Raipur,

NIT Patna,

NIT Allahabad (MNNIT).

Best Of Luck..............

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it....... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it......SmileWink

4 years ago

i also want to know about the ranking of nit surathkal for this branch???

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I belong to Telanga board. In JEEMain confirmation details I found that my hall ticket number is correct but it is given as AP Board .I mistakenly confirmed my details . Is it going to be a ...

You should write e-mail stating your problem to e-mail address given on site of JEE Mains for help.
  img
Abhinav one month ago

You can mail them and try to contact them atleast in phone and get it corrected. The top universities which provide you excellent placement oportunities,good communication...

abhinaipadachuru 16 days ago

I have mailed them and even tried to contact over phone. But there is no reply. phone lines are always busy,

Praneeth one month ago
20/2(5+5)=?

@ Aakash is incorrect. according to B (brakets) O (of square,square root,cube...) DM (division,multiplication) AS (addition,substraction) (alws 4m left2r8) rule ans is 100.

noogler 12 days ago

1 ACCORDING TO BODMAS

Aakash 12 days ago

bod mass 100

vikas yadav 3 months ago
I am getting 88 in JEE main and expecting 93% in CBSE boards.Which colleges i can get?

if u r general category then no hope for nits or iiits as cut ogg is 105 but dont loose hope as this year paper was tougher than previous ones u can try for bitsat , ipu , upes , jaypee...

ng29 one month ago

if u r a general category candidate,u cant get iiest,shibpur evn thru state quota APPROVE IT useful

Arijit Saha one month ago

as iiest,shibpur will be admitting students 4 the 1 st tym thru jee main....u will only get 2 kno abt the opening and closing ranks once the counselling starts...till den hope 4 the best... ...

Arijit Saha one month ago
Sir I got 281 in bit........... can I expect mechanical on pilani or on goa at least?

YOU MAY NOT GET AT PILANI CAMPUS BUT THERE IS A FAIR CHANCE OF GETTING IN GOA CAMPUS

Bhanu Prakash one month ago

The best way to find an answer to your query is to vivit the official website of the university where you aspire to seek admission. There you may find the cut off list, the requirements for ...

Soneel Verma one month ago

You better check out the cut off list of BITS Pilani...if it is beyond your reach then you can try at GOA . I can suggest you some other institutions as well where you can visit the...

Soneel Verma one month ago
please give suggestion to me how to prepare for aiims exam by self preperation without taking any coaching.

Hello Student, You can enroll for our Self Study Courses also which include Video Lectures, Study Planner, Mindmaps, Test Paper with Video Solutions and Revision Notes. All this at an...
  img
Pankaj 7 months ago

Hi Student Self preparation is the must need for preparing for any exam whether you are enrolled with some coaching center or not.You just need a proper schedule and books for studying. You...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 7 months ago

Hi Student 1) Study according to the weightage of marks of all the chapters . The weightage for AIIMS is same as it is in AIPMT exam. Give time to those chapters which carry more marks in...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago
SIR, IS THE FIFTH AIEEE COUNSELLING ROUND CONFIRMED OR NOT.........THERE IS A LOT OF SPECULATION ABOUT THIS ON VARIOS WEBSITES

Hi There is no confirmation about 5 counselling as such for AIEEE, and i do not think there is any further counselling after 4th. But , if some colleges have vacant seats, then they might...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »