Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

which nit's are best for electrical branch .....as i'm really interested in this branch...plzzz RANK the colleges......

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shivam Gupta,

Here I provide the ranking of some of the good NITs------

NIT Trichy,

NIT nagpur,

NIT bhopal,

NIT surat,

NIT jamshedpur,

NIT jaipur,

NIT Durgapur,

NIT Raipur,

NIT Patna,

NIT Allahabad (MNNIT).

Best Of Luck..............

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it....... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it......SmileWink

4 years ago

i also want to know about the ranking of nit surathkal for this branch???

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i have got 141 in jee mains 2016 and i have got 95.4% in cbse board 2015.how much rank i will get and may i know list of colleges where i can get admission with their respective subject.

keep trying at NITs as well as other equaly good institutions like – Banasthali University, Rajasthan,.............BITS Pilani,..............LPU, Phagwara,..............BHU,Banarasetc

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

your rank will be 25000-30000 . you can get a good nit with these marks but sorry overall name of colleges is different to predict thanks and approve my answer regards @sahil

SAHIL 29 days ago
I have got 85%in CBSE Board and expecting 86-90 marks in JEE MAIN.I belong to OBC category. What NIT Colleges and Branches can i expect a seat?

Hii You can get a mid level NIT with score
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Hello Sir, Thank you for your reply. Could you explain in detail regarding which NIT’s and Branches i can expect a seat

Kavin one month ago
I got 140 marks in jee mains 2016 and 95% in board exams, what rank will I get and will i get a seat in nit.

@arun kumar your rank is in between 20000-25000. so good chances of nit are there.congrats for your good result please approve my answer regards@sahil

SAHIL one month ago

COngrats for your score in board as well as JEE, yes, there are chances that you may get admission in an NIT, to be sure of certain benefits like scholarships, residential benefits like...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 6 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 6 years ago
Sir/ma`am, I am getting 509 marks in neet 1 & I am in obc category. Is there any chance to get admission in any top college in odisha or in south India for MBBS? Is there any need for me to...

@ ananya yes, your scores are quite good , but if u are aspiring a govt college in orissa , then the lowest cutoff may go 520 this year due to the easy paper , but u can get private college ...

Umakant biswal yesterday
HC Verma Volume-1 Ch.-3 Kinematics Q.31. Can someone give me the solution?

31. For elevator and coin u = 0 As the elevator descends downward with acceleration a (say) The coin has to move more distance than 1.8 m to strike the floor. Time taken t = 1 sec. 1 ut ...

chetan mannan 10 months ago

You may consult IE Irodov book for solutions and for advanced practice and for the sake of looking for reputed institutions, you may join any of these – BHU,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

it will help you ….….….…..PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off