ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

which nit's are best for electrical branch .....as i'm really interested in this branch...plzzz RANK the colleges......

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shivam Gupta,

Here I provide the ranking of some of the good NITs------

NIT Trichy,

NIT nagpur,

NIT bhopal,

NIT surat,

NIT jamshedpur,

NIT jaipur,

NIT Durgapur,

NIT Raipur,

NIT Patna,

NIT Allahabad (MNNIT).

Best Of Luck..............

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it....... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it......SmileWink

3 years ago

i also want to know about the ranking of nit surathkal for this branch???

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
IS the jee main rank 2015 predicter accurate??

in my opinion u must not faith on any rank predictor or college branch predictor as they use previous year judgements and analysis , but this year as cut off had decreased due to toughness...

ng29 17 days ago

It is not accurate predictor., you must not rely on it to make any descision. wait for the real results to come in.

shubham sharda 9 days ago
i am geeting 51 in mains 2015 + app 80-85% in boards is there any chance to get admission in nit kurukshetra /YMCA faridabad .Please tell me the colleges i can get in haryana (only...

sorry but on the basi of ur score u will not get nit kkr or ymca as these are very demanding colleges and get filled at very earlier ranks but jmit radhore u can get in haryana counselling...

ng29 29 days ago

ur rank will around 280000-350000 nd u can try for MM eng colg,ambala..its a gud one as far i kno.. :)

aditya pandey 29 days ago
Is Architecture better than biotechnology... In BIT Mesra... Which one should I give my first preference. How is architecture in terms of placements...

Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and...

Marilyn Sanjana 10 months ago

Architectur is a fast growing sector in India and so is Bio technology.As long as I know If you take architecture you have to start a firm yourself or join in with 4 or 5 others and...

Marilyn Sanjana 10 months ago

So you mean biotechnology must be our priority relative to architecture....?

Pranjal K 10 months ago
Sir actually i found two answer wrong in jee main official answer key because key by other coaching institutes have given different answer?

Don’t worry wait for JEE Main result, if still you are getting marks (on the basis of answer keys provided by different coaching institute) greater than 120 IN ge cAT, try hard for...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

that is onle the problem Sir i am not getting more than 120.If I calculate marks according to official answer key than i am getting 94+2 question bonus=102.Now if they review answer key and...

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago

t

YOGESH DABRAL one month ago
i want question paper of BITSAT 2010,2012,2013 and 2014 with complete solutions

yes garima there is bitsatonline.in website for complete guidelines and papers of botsat also it isavailaable on askiitians.com also on embibe.com u can check on these websites and in which...

ng29 25 days ago

Till 2013 they are available on askiitians please check them .. Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 25 days ago

WHICH IIT DID YOU WENT MR.ng29?

RAMESH 23 days ago
Jake has a piece of yarn that is 4 feet long. Blair has a piece of yarn that is 4 inches long. Who has the longer piece of yarn? Explain?

Jake has the longer piece. There are 12 inches in a foot, Jake has 4 feet. 12 times 4 equals 48 inches. So, Jake has 48 inches of yarn, Blair only has 4! Blair has is only 1/12th the amount...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
View all Questions »