Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

which nit's are best for electrical branch .....as i'm really interested in this branch...plzzz RANK the colleges......

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Shivam Gupta,

Here I provide the ranking of some of the good NITs------

NIT Trichy,

NIT nagpur,

NIT bhopal,

NIT surat,

NIT jamshedpur,

NIT jaipur,

NIT Durgapur,

NIT Raipur,

NIT Patna,

NIT Allahabad (MNNIT).

Best Of Luck..............

Plz. approve my answer by clicking 'Yes' given below, if you loved it....... Plz. Plz. Plz. don't forget to do it......SmileWink

5 years ago

i also want to know about the ranking of nit surathkal for this branch???

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i am getting it at iiit allahabad and cse at iiitd delhi . pls suggest which to choseoutlining some differences between the two

Depends on the branch you get , if it is your desired stream then go for it without any second thought, otherwise explore on google the top rated institutions, choose a few, visit their...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

iit delhi my personal opinion

V. Harshit - one year ago
sir i got 270 marks in jeemain exam and it was my third attempt and i am 20 years old and currently in 1st year of BE in CSE and i give jeemain this year because of my own interest. so...

According to me you have two options one is continue in same clg right now and do mtech from some IIT or NIT by preparing for GATE second is drop out right now and go to NIT . This is good...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear student If already you are in a good college then, I don’t think there is any point of wasting 2 years of your life.It would be better if you concentrate on your study and get...
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

Currently you are doing BE from which college ?
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...

Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 7 years ago
There are six official languages of the UN . i know 4 languages i.e Russian, Chinese, English and Spanish. which are the remaining two languages ??

The rest of the two languages are French and Arabic.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off