• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

can i get schedule for online test series

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Students,

The All India Test Series 09-10 for those appearing for JEE in 2010 is as follows:

AITS 09-10        
Test Number Date Physics Chemistry Maths
AITS/09/XII/PT-1 6th September'09 Physical World and Measurement Some basic Concepts of Chemistry Sets, Relations and Functions(Introduction)
    Kinematics Redox Reactions  Logarithms
    Laws of Motion Equilivalence Concept Complex Numbers
    Work, Energy and Power States of Matter Quadratic Equations
      Atomic Structure Sequences and Series
      Classification of elements and periodicity  
      Chemical Bonding  
AITS/09/XII/PT-2 20th September'09 Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry Trigonometry
    Gravitation Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium Straight Lines and Family of Straight Lines
    Mechanics of Solids and Fluids Chemical Kinetics and Nuclear Chemistry Circles
    Heat and Thermodynamics Solid State Conic Sections
      Solutions Vectors
      Electrochemistry Three-Dimensional Geometry
AITS/09/XII/PT-3 11th October'09 Oscillations Extraction of elements Permutations and Combinations
    Waves Hydrogen Binomial Theorem
    Electrostatics s-Block Elements Exponential and Logarithmic Series
    Current Electricity p-Block Elements Probability
      d- and f- Block elements  
      Coordination compounds & organometallics  
      Surface Chemistry  
AITS/09/XII/PT-4 25th October'09 Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism Organic Chemistry - Basic Principles Functions, Limits and Continuity
    Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current Hydrocarbons Differentiation
    Electromagnetic Waves Alkyl and Aryl halides Applications of Derivatives
      Alcohols and Phenols Matrices and Determinants
AITS/09/XII/PT-5 15th November'09 Optics Carboxylic acids and Derivatives Indefinite Integrals
    Dual Nature of Matter and X rays Amines and other Nirtrogen containing compounds Definite Integrals
    Modern Physics Carbohydrates and Amino acids Differential Equations
      Qualitative Analysis  
AITS/09/XII/FT-1 6th December'09 Full Course Full Course Full Course
AITS/09/XII/FT-2 20th December'09 Full Course Full Course Full Course
AITS/09/XII/HT-1 17th January'10 Full Course Full Course Full Course
AITS/09/XII/HT-2 7th February'10 Full Course Full Course Full Course
AITS/09/XII/FT-3 21st March'10 Full Course Full Course Full Course
AITS/09/XII/FT-4 28th March'10 Full Course Full Course Full Course
AITS/09/XII/FT-5 4th April'10 Full Course Full Course Full Course
PT-Phase Test        
FT-Full Test        
HT-Home based practice Test        

We are working on the schedule for AITS 09-11.It will be posted very shortly.

Manas Grover

AskIITians Team

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Hi brother,need you help.... i currently got chemical engg at nit calicut home state.t would be better to get eee. My obc rank is 4909.last rank aloted in first allotent for obc in eee is...
Yes, You should wait for the further rounds. Definetely you will get any core branch. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
If the branch has not been freezed from the backend by Josaa then you may go for the next round and to expect another branch i.e. EEE, but if the branch is freezed then there is no fun in...
Soneel Verma one year ago
well ….u may get a nit...but i don’t know which u get............................................................
ravi 6 months ago
hii ravi this all depends on counseling,and also there are 50% chances of whether you get nit or not thanx and approve my answer sorry as i am unable to give the answer expected by you
SAHIL 6 months ago
Is every organic compound is impure? If yes ,why? OR If no ,Can I kow some of the pur compounds in nature.
The noble gases (neon) and noble metals (mercury) can also be found in their pure , non-bonded forms in nature . Still, most of these elements are found in mixtures. When two distinct...
Umakant biswal 8 days ago
hello i live in udaipur. i wanted to know about methods of preparation for iit after class 12th. and since there is no coaching institute in my city how can i prepare for iit.
Dear shashank You can prepear for IIT JEE from your home . You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know...
Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other ... chandra sekhar 6 years ago
hello i m pursuing deploma in mechatronics and m in 3 rd year i want to do btech in mechatronics . could u please tell which college is good for btech in mechatronics
Hi, All these aremechatronics colleges SRM University : Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Ghaziabad(Uttar Pradesh) NCR Campus , Ghaziabad (Ghaziabad Dist.) - 201002 UV Patel College of...
Nishant Vora one month ago
@ anmol go for any of the iit for the same and if not getting then go for vit vellore or srm . these colleges are good for mechatronics . ALL THE BEST .
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts