• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

how good is iiitdm, jabalpur mechanical

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

Not good
or Well you can say, As good as the students themselves are...
one year ago
You may explore on google the top rated institutions offering engg and tech educational programmes, i may suggest these names – University Of Kalyani, Kalyani,.............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............Techno India Uni, Kolkata,.....mind you, all these inatitutions are very well known for their name and fame in the field of quality education and better placements, so, you may choose any one out of these.
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Hello Everyone i Had question after we get results on june 30 2016 and when we will be called upon for counselling in july . do we get only nits to chosce from or many other clgs which...
@ mohammed the councelling will held on complete besis , and its not only for nits , also each and every college that are taking admission based on jee rank will participate in councelling...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Dear Student, let all the schedule of tests be over then only the counselling rounds will take place at the very same time everywhere. What you can do on your own is to keep an eye on the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi mohammed i think you should visit the following link once to get your doubts cleared if you had ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
hows BIT Patna (Extension of BIT Mesra) for Electronics and communication branch????
Its good branch for placement, project approval from industry and proffessors.... Its ranking is also good.
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
I missed jeemains counselling date which is on 6 july. Can I counselling now
You should contact them at their helpline number.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You may visit the official weblink of Jeemains/Josaa to get to know the information regarding counselling rounds and whether a candidate can attempt for another round if he/she misses...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
apply for the 2 nd round atleast
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
rank @ 595 score
Plz mention the examination name to which the rank is to be predicted of given score
Avinash one year ago
Generally people get a rank within 500 in this score but since the paper this year for the retest was easier therefore you can expect a rank in 800-900s
Neeti one year ago
How can we find the equation of a line perpendicular to a given line and their point of intersection is given in 3D geometry?
Hii You can find out the DR in the format of the line which is perpendicular to the given line and that extra point from where the line is passing . make sure then you take its dot product...
Sourabh Singh 13 days ago
what is iit preparatory course. is iitk can be a better option
Hi One year preparatory course for SC/ST candidates is offered to improve their intake in the B.Tech programme. Generally 30 to 40 candidates from the non-qualified candidates list in the...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
did they announce for 2012?
tanya sinha 4 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off