sir after 4th round i still not get any college tell me is there another round in aieee my rank is 340793 plz help me what to do should i wait for aieee10 or go to vnit for some imformation sir i am now in eng. college(open in 08) in nagpur but want to change the college therefore i gave aieee & now i dont want to go to that college(newely open,no campus) can i get any college on basis of my rank of aieee in any college

sir after 4th round i still not get any college tell me is there another round in aieee my rank is 340793
plz help me
what to do
should i wait for aieee10 or
go to vnit for some imformation
sir i am now in eng. college(open in 08) in nagpur
but want to change the college therefore i gave aieee
& now i dont want to go to that college(newely open,no campus)
can i get any college on basis of my rank of aieee in any college

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

I am sorry to say but there is no further counselling fr AIEEE after 4 counsellings.  U need to take admission in some local college in ur state. Well, some colleges do give info in the newspapers , if any seat remains vacant in their college even after the 4th counselling. So, to get into those colleges u need to keep urself updated with the latest news.

So, keep an eye on the newspapers, that might be ur last resort fr getting into any college thru aieee.

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Its quite difficult to get any college at this rank.I am sorry but you can take admission thru management quota.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free