Hi, I hv got NIT Raipur Mech in last round of aieee counselling. I may get PICT Pune's Computer through the CAP rounds of state level admission process.' Pls guide me which college should i prefer.... How much NIT brand counts? PICT is also a well known institute in Maharashtra. Pune University's degree or NIT Raipur's degree????

Hi,

I hv got NIT Raipur Mech in last round of aieee counselling.

I may get PICT Pune's Computer through the CAP rounds of state level admission process.'

Pls guide me which college should i prefer....

How much NIT brand counts?

PICT is also a well known institute in Maharashtra.

Pune University's degree or NIT Raipur's degree????

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

After the brand IIT , is the brand NIT. It defiitely adds to ur resume , but u need to be sure whether the college is really good or not . I do not know personally much about the Pune university and its reputation in Maharashtra. But surely the surveys and rankings do show that its a better college.

Well Brand NIT is good, but since NIT Raipur is itself nt considered such a good NIT , so leaving a better college for just the brand name is not justified. I ll suggest u to go fr Pune Univrsity as its a better college and while recruitment, companies do know the level of each college and the quality of education there. So, definitely Pune university would help u better than NIT Raipur.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free