SIR, I have to take admission in Sant Longowal Institute of Enggineering and Technology. The last year's this college were as followes: cse:- 32 ece:- 7 n according to the preference ece is the best stream to oppt for.... these days!!! so i want to know that which stream should i oppt. for in this college?

SIR,

I have to take admission in Sant Longowal Institute of Enggineering and Technology.

The last  year's this college were as followes:

cse:-   32

ece:-    7

n according to the preference ece is the best stream to oppt for.... these days!!!

so i want to know that which stream should i oppt. for in this college?

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

ECE is surely the branch which most of the toppers choose these days and has got gr8 prospects too. I would also suggest u to go fr ECE rather than CS. ECE is one of the highest paid branch too.

Graduates in Electronics  have opportunities in Government and private companies for installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems. Defence, space and other large research organisations employ electronics engineers in design and development of complex devices and systems for signal processing and telecommunication. Industries involved in design and fabrication of devices, integrated circuits, embedded systems, electronic equipments etc have also provide large scale placements for engineers with this specilisation. Installation and maintenance of electronic equipments used for health care in hospitals, equipments & systems for instrumentation and control in process industries automation systems of assembly line in production industries, etc are also handled by electronics engineers.

CS is also very

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free