There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what are the highest and lowest packages offered to chem eng at nitw?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

For B.Tech students, Salary will be propotional to his ability & talent. There will be no much differences in the salary range for students in top level institutions like IITs, BITS & NITs.

But I am here provide you average salary range in these institutions for the last 5 years.

All IITs - Rs 525000/year OR 43750/month

BITs - Rs 475000/year OR 39500/month

NIT Trichy - Rs 400000/year OR 33000/month

Engineers get paid depending on their specialty and their skills, but even the lowest paid are above the median anywhere. Civil, industrial and manufacturing engineers are typically paid lowest, starting out, right out of college, in the US, at maybe $45,000/year. Chemical engineers right out of college will make $57-$60,000 or more. On average, an engineer will make about twice the starting salary when he retires (correcting for inflation, of course). Mechanical Engineers start at salaries about $5000/yr less, on average, than Chemical Engineers. Chem Es have been the highest paid for most of the last 50 years or more.

To know about the top colleges as per placements , please follow the link  .

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?
almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...
mohit vashishtha one year ago
sir my merit no. in DAIICT( 2015 )( all india category) is 928 i have a chance....please help coz i am not getting any data related to this on google pls help ….thank you
Don’t try to locate it on google rather visit the official website of DAIICT directly and check out the latest updates and make sure that your score falls under the list of shortlisted...
it has only 2 branches ...ICT and ICT ( with computational minor) ….the later one has 30 seats only for outsiders ..and first one has 120 for outsiders …
manan adhikari one year ago
What is your AIR in JEE Mains
AKSHAY SHARMA one year ago
Whats the date of second round. If I missed the first round online registration may I apply for second round.
It on 13/7/15 yes you may try the second round if you have missed it but it is advised that you may visit the official weblink of Jeemains to get the current status or to visit the josaa...
The choise filling and online registration is going on the official web of josaa and you may apply there but the seats already filled in the first round will not be alloted to you.
Akshit Matthew one year ago
I m getting 200+ marks in jee rmains paper 2 .. my cat is SC what are my chances to get a seat in any of the good college.. nit or anything ? Plzz reply paper 1 was a complete disaster.....
For 200+ in JEE Main, you will get a good NIT.. You should try School of planning and Architecture Delhi...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Student you have brigt chance to get admission at an NIT, I suggest you to look for renowned institutions offering Architectural degrees, make sure the institutions you may visit they...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Hi i am a school student from south India, i aspire to become a iitian in future, so i would like to know if there is any neccesity to go for an iit coaching institute, and also suggest me...
@ poonvignesh No , u no need to go for a coaching institute to crack iit . actually what these coaching institute are doing is that , they are preparing time table for students and also...
Umakant biswal one month ago
SAHIL one month ago
The mid points of the sides of the triangle ABC are D (6,1),E (3,5),and F(-1,-2) then the coordinates of the vertex opposite to D are?
M.P. of AB = DSo,coordinates of D (6,1)= (x1+x2/2,y 1+y2/2)=> x1+x2=12........eq(1)Co-ordinates of E(3,5)= (x2+x3/2,y2+y3/2)=> x2+x3=6.........eq(2)Co-ordinates of F(3,5)=...
Piyush Saini 8 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts