AIEEE - HS in 2 nd allotment has changed to AI category in 3 rd allotment in AIEEE . In AIEEE 2nd allotment, I was alloted my 1st choice, NIT warangal, B.Tech, Civil Engg under Home state category. However, during 3rd allotment it has been changed to All india category. Kindly verify its authenticity as per information broucher AIEEE 2009. Your reply and assurance of its varacity is humbly requested.

AIEEE - HS in 2 nd allotment has changed to AI category in 3 rd allotment in AIEEE . In AIEEE 2nd allotment, I was alloted my 1st choice, NIT warangal, B.Tech, Civil Engg under Home state category. However, during 3rd allotment it has been changed to All india category. Kindly verify its authenticity as per information broucher AIEEE 2009. Your reply and assurance of its varacity is humbly requested.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

It might be possible that all the seats reserved fr the state students are filled up and only the seats available at the all india rank , that is open for all are vacant. So, ur all India rank shall be considered in that case and nt ur state rank.

There are a no. of seats which are resreved fr state students, once they get filled up, u do not have an option to go as per ur state rank.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free