dear aakash sir, at this time i am focussing only on iitjee. should i pay same attention to aieee this time or should i do it after iitjee exam is over. please tell me whether i should be practicing for aieee at this time or should i only prepare for aieee. if i prepare only for jee will i be able to score well in aieee. sir plz reply soon

dear aakash sir,
at this time i am focussing only on iitjee. should i pay same attention to aieee this time or should i do it after iitjee exam is over.
please tell me whether i should be practicing for aieee at this time or should i only prepare for aieee.
if i prepare only for jee will i be able to score well in aieee.
sir plz reply soon

Grade:

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sandy

You have 20 days for AIEEE after JEE. in january you do AIEEE topics which are not in JEE syllabus if you have not done them yet. and then devote time for JEE only. Preparation of JEE will be useful for AIEEE also.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free