SIR, MY AIEEE AIR IS 6853. I HAVE GOT CHEM IN NIT ALLAHABAD.I MAY GET CHEMICAL IN NITW IN3RD OR 4TH RND. PLEASE TELL ABOUT THE SCOPE/PACKAGES OF CHM ENG IN INDIA AND ABROAD. THANK YOU.

SIR,

MY AIEEE AIR IS 6853. I HAVE GOT CHEM IN NIT ALLAHABAD.I MAY GET CHEMICAL IN NITW IN3RD OR 4TH RND.

PLEASE TELL ABOUT THE SCOPE/PACKAGES OF CHM ENG IN INDIA AND ABROAD.

THANK YOU.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi rahul,

if u get chem at nit warangal in d later part of counselling den it wud be better otherwise nit allahabad is also a very descent choice as it is also ranked among d top nits in d rank list given by india today,.....

Regarding ur query abt d scope of chem engg in india ,i  will tell u one thing dat der r a lot of chem industries n petroleum companies who go to campuses to hire top class engg. u needn't hav to worry abt ur future prospects as list of companies is quite big n i think out of dem der r many multinationals which will provide u a great chance of working abroad........but to get more oppurtunities if u some hw manages to do a MS from any gud foreign institute den dis will increase ur chances of getting a very gud package abroad......so must n't worry abt such things...

prakash pandey
33 Points
13 years ago

NIT ALLAHABAD IS ALSO GOOD IN TERMS OF FACULTY.U SHOULD TRY DAT>I ALSO GOTDSAME INSTITUTE.IN TERMS OF SALARY PACKAGE THEY PROVIDES AN AVERAGE SALARY PACKAGE COMPARED TO OTHER INSTITUTES.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free