What is the minimum mark required to pass AIEEE?

What is the minimum mark required to pass AIEEE?

Grade:12

4 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago
Dear student,

There is no such min marks you have to clear the cut off and generally u r safe if u score more than 33%

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

Chandra Prakash Tulshyan
21 Points
8 years ago
Sir/Madam,
I have just cleared my ICSE exams in the month of March,2015 and I am admitted in DAV Public School for completing my +2 with CBSE board and I am planning for B.Tech Graduate Degree and so i want to ask which entrance test i should give JEE Mains or AIEEE......Please tell me how to prepare for the same and which subjects i should consider more??
sajid
615 Points
8 years ago
you will just have to clear the cutoff
if you get above 35% you will be safe
prepare well
all the best
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
I often guide students to aspire high...that is to say your aim should be high as there is a saying, ‘Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will be among stars’….thus i guess it becomes crystal clear that there is no fun in expecting for the minimum score...rather put in all your endeavour to get something....in case of JEE minimum 33% is the pass mark, but if you have a dream to study at a renowned institution, then you will have to work hard....and i tell you some elite class institutions where you can pursue admission – GITAM Uni, Vishakhapatnam,...............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.......JNTUH College of Engg,Hyderabad etc

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free