Hi, I did a big blunder while filling the AIEEE 2011 form. I did not write the name/date on which the photograph was taken on photograph/form because I did not read the instructions carefully. What do I do now? Shall I resend the form? I heard those who send one form more than once will be banned from writing the exam. There is no application status check also on the website to confirm whether accepted. Please help.

Hi,

I did a big blunder while filling the AIEEE 2011 form.

I did not write the name/date on which the photograph was taken on photograph/form because I did not read the instructions carefully.

What do I do now? Shall I resend the form?

I heard those who send one form more than once will be banned from writing the exam. There is no application status check also on the website to confirm whether accepted.

Please help.

Grade:12

3 Answers

Anil Pannikar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
85 Points
13 years ago

Dear Abdul,

Plz do not resend the application, just talk to the Ass. Secreatary for further action..

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
E-mail: pitams[dot]cbse[at]nic[dot]in
             glmittal[dot]cbse[at]nic[dot]in

Note: While sending email please replace [dot] by . and [at] by @ in email id.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

Abdul Qadeer
18 Points
13 years ago

But what reference I shall give to them? I dont even know whether my form has reached there.

srinivas srikanth
16 Points
13 years ago

i too have done the same mistake and the aieee website clearly states on such a condition the application is liable to be rejected . can we send a new application form instead of resending it ? 

thanks in advance

srinivas .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free