Sir, If there are going to be vacancies this year,then how would these be filled up??If it is through a vacant seat counselling then dont you think that would be unfair since that would be giving undue advantage for the bottom rankers(40k etc)to geta seat in good Nits,moreover that itself would be erasing of the very purpose of this type of counselling??Hope to get a reply soon.

Sir,

If there are going to be vacancies this year,then how would these be filled up??If it is through a vacant seat counselling then dont you think that would be unfair since that would be giving undue advantage for the bottom rankers(40k etc)to geta seat in good Nits,moreover that itself would be erasing of the very purpose of this type of counselling??Hope to get a reply soon.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi gopal,

i think ur query abt vacancies in d aiee counselling is quite obvious as evry one will be thinking abt dis but i wud suggest u dat u mustn't think too much abt dis as these things totally depends on one's luck , u can't do any thing to it,

It is very unfair system n i think dis shud be changed as a person wid lower rank get a gud branch ahead of better rankers so this system doesn't do justice wid dem so dis system must be formalised in a new n better way to overcome dis shortcomings...

In dis regard i wud suggest u dat u needn't waste ur energy just thinking abt dis, u must concentrate on ur counselling as i think cbse knew des problems n dey must come out wid a new possible way in d coming years..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free