Sir, This year due to the online nature of the AIEEE counselling it has made it possible for any one to compete in this even those who dont want to take a seat thu aieee.This may cause several empty seats in Nits.If this were to happen do you think there is a possiblity of a 5th counselling??Hope to get a reply soon

Sir,

This year due to the online nature of the AIEEE counselling it has made it possible for any one to compete in this even those who dont want to take a seat thu aieee.This may cause several empty seats in Nits.If this were to happen do you think there is a possiblity of a 5th counselling??Hope to get a reply soon

Grade:12

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi gopal,

u r right dat the procedure of counselling in aieee got som defect n it will cause several empty seats but i think der is very littile chance of a 5th counselling n in my opinion no one will wait for 5th counselling.....i wud suggest if u r going to get a seat , u may get in either 2nd or 3rd ., also 4th is not a very gud option as u won't be able to get any gud college untill dis round of counselling..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free