Respected Sir, I would be probably getting civil or production in PEC or chemical engg at UICET. Sir can you help me what should i choose. Sir whichever choice you would tell please give me the idea of package of that stream.

Respected Sir,

I would be probably getting civil or production in PEC or chemical engg at UICET.

Sir can you help me what should i choose.

Sir whichever choice you would tell please give me the idea of package of that stream.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi karan,

i think u must go for production in pec as it is d best possible option u got,,,

i will give two reasons for dis..1.pec is far better ranked dan uicet n it is highly recognised college in comparison to uicet n 2. production ahead of civil cauz placements in production engg is always better dan civil n it is similar to mech so d companies of mech core also hire production guys, so according to me u must go for a better college as in future life d tag of ur college always matter d most along wid ur work skills....

Regarding package details i wud suggest u to visit d site of pec as dey must hav given some details.....but u needn't think much as der placements r gud n quite reliable..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free