Sir, In the 1st counselling of AIEEE this year the AIR of NIT Durgapur (under home state category and under category OBC) has closed on 69000..my aieee AIR is 83229 and under OBC category AIR is 18970..state rank(overall) is 2841 and under category its 152...do i stand a chance of getting into NIT Durgapur under state and OBC category in the 2nd or 3rd rounds of counselling..???

Sir,

In the 1st counselling of AIEEE this year the AIR of NIT Durgapur (under home state category and under category OBC) has closed on 69000..my aieee AIR is 83229 and under OBC category AIR is 18970..state rank(overall) is 2841 and under category its 152...do i stand a chance of getting into NIT Durgapur under state and OBC category in the 2nd or 3rd rounds of counselling..???

Grade:12

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi debojyoti,

i think getting into nit durga pur totally depends on ur luck as d no of vacant seats are enough to reach untill ur rank, otherwise der won't be any chance ,,,, ya u may hav a chance in 2nd round in d obc category so u hav to keep ur patience n wait for 2nd n 3rd rounds of counselling..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free