There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

which chapters in physics , chemistry and maths can get me a good cutoff....kindly guide the right way sir,....

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Shiv,

Try to study all the topics with concentration and make sure that you can attempt any type of question related to the topic that you have studied and i m giving u some scoring n easy topics so dat u can plan accordingly......

usually topics of 12th class is relatively easier compratively to topics of 11th...... In 12th topics , i wud suggest u dat modern physics is d most easiest topic in iit jee and u can score very high as its weightage is also good so if u can score in this topic den u r always better placed ,,,,,after this i wud suggest dat waves and simple harmonic motion r some easy topics from class 11, again for 12th ,magnetism & current r scoring topics..........

For math, calculus is the most easiest nd scoring topic in jee as it posses a high weightage nd solving questions from dese topic is very less time consuming,,,,Also, vectors nd 3 D are very much scoring topics.........Also for d last 2 yrs p&c is relatively easier....and other important scoring topic is conic section as it is easy n can be done easily.

In chemistry , i wud suggest u to just learn the ncert book specially for inorganic part as if u just remember as many things den u can score at a very fast rate nd this will save ur time for other questions.........for organic , i wud tell u to just remember d named rxns given in d book.....Also i wud suggest to do proper time to atomic structure as dis is a very high scoring topic from 11th chemistry...

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

I scored 108 in Jee mains 2016 and 12 th 91.50 percentage I belong to obc ncl caste BTW my Rank according to reasonance is Around 28k to 40k . Can i get any NITs, IIITs ??? If yes possible...
With your JEE score it is not easy for you to get into IIT, NIT,IIIT but this score makes you eligible for admission into many other good universitiesand there you could get a preffered...
medha 4 months ago
please use the branch and college predictor for this purpose. visit after opening this link and filling your details you ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir my obc rank is around 36000 and general rank is 121356 and I have passed 12 from Chandigarh with82.8%. Can I get a seat In nit Delhi. ​
With this score i can’t commit you anything like getting a seat at NIT Delhi, you better visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know your status there....if you are able to make...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Brother I think that you want CSE or IT then I suggest you to try any other NIT like Jalandhar it is in your homestate and Srinagar,Jaipur there are chances that you may get one of these in ...
Akshit Matthew one year ago
my obc rank is 26000 and i belongs to haryana can i get NIT KKR PLS TELL ME
hi rajan please make a visit on the following link from here you can know the best available options for you all over...
SAHIL 3 months ago
I got 10 k rank in ts eamcet 2016 . Can I get a seat in vnr vjiet in IT branch ?
Dear student, You need to appear for the counselling then only u will come to know. Also for help you can check opening nd closing rank of this branch
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
You may get admission at Vjet Hyderabad. But there are some Private Universities which are very good. They provide good Infrastructure, Faculty and Placements.You should choose a college...
raghav dua 3 months ago
you just try to visit roorkee college of engineering Roorkee. This is the best engineering college in uttrakhand. We are providing the best placement 94% since 2 years. This college got...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
(a) 5 (b) 6 (c) 7 (d) 8
Hi, Please ask your question again... its not clear .
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
why we use red light is used in traffic signals?
The reason is that it has a greater wavelength. Due to its longer wavelength does not get scattered by the particles in the atmosphere n hence reaches our eyes more distinctly than the...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts