There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

ihave recently apperd 12TH improvment exam and six months are left for aieee please guide me about books and preparation.which books should i refer for this short time preparation 

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ajinkya,

1 H.C. Verma Concepts of Physics Vol I and II Recommended both as text books.
2 I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics Recommended for selected problems
3 Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of Physics Reference Book

1 NCERT Chemistry XI & XII Basic Text Books
2 P. Bahadur Physical Chemistry Recommended for Physical Chemistry
3 O.P. Agarwal IIT Chemistry Recommended for Inorganic Chemistry and reference book.

1 R. S. Agarwal Maths XI & XII Basic Text Books
2 S.L. Loni Plane Trigonometry Part I Recommended
3 S.L. Loni Co-ordinate Geometry Recommended

MCQ for AIEEE has  3 sets of books (Physics, Chem. and Maths) which can be of nice help in preparation.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

which has better salary, package mining or chemical in nit rourkela?
I guess you may go for Chemical branch as it had a wider scope as compared to mining or any other branch, may compare some other leading institutions as well for the sake of your...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
I think it would be chemical.
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
I think it wo
ABHAY SHUKLA one year ago
my OBC-NCL rank of jee main 2016 is 23000. can i get a nit?
please make a visit on the link. you will get best options available for you there thanks and post if any doubt regards...
SAHIL 3 months ago
sir, I got 64%(overall) in CBSE board. Category- General. Gaurav Shrama. Please tell me wether I am eligible for jee main 2017 if not, then if I give improvement of two subject that is...
@ gaurav you are not elligible for jee main , and u can give the exams , but if qualified u cannot sit in the josaa counceelling . but u can easily take up seats in state engg college...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
hey! Gaurav sorry you are not eligible with this much marks for jee 2017. but yes you can appear for improvement in two exams physics and maths only and can become eligible for jee exam in...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir apart from applying for AIPMT entrance exam Do I need to register separately for Faculty of medical sciences DU ( I am from Delhi)? If yes, plese send me the URL of the appropriate site.
Yes you have to fill the forms of the respective colleges in which you need admission.
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
yes,you have to fill the forms of the respective colleges..................................................
raj 6 months ago
I am from Jamshedpur and am a regular student in a reputed institute.In all Jee Main mock tests what happens is that my Maths and Chemistry marks are always 70-80 or above it but I fail to...
Pl, first pick up the questions u know when u get the paper and tic them up and attempt them and then do the questions that u know. this will make u not lose ur temperament.
2017 years ago
@ abhishek student hate physics due to its complex numericals and lack of matematical tool knowledge . here are some tips for physics 1- frst of all read the mathematical prob. chap in h c...
15 hours ago
The hybridization of N is sp2 Could you please explain how ?
delocalized lone pair of electrons can’t be considered as steric no. so consider only three bond pairs as steric no. so steric no =3.hence sp 2 hybridisation of N.
Pranav Dabhade 3 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts