There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir........for aieee physics mein kin kin chapters k upar zyada focus karne ki zarurat hai

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rishav,

waves,optics, rotational mechanics, electricity and magnetism, SHM, X rays, radioactivity from modern physics,rigid body dynamics,heat trasfer, Vectors, Thermodynamics.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Vaise to poori buk, lekin Mechanics, Heat, Thermodynamics aur Optics sabse important hain.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

my obc rank is 26000 and i belongs to haryana can i get NIT KKR PLS TELL ME
hi rajan please make a visit on the following link from here you can know the best available options for you all over...
SAHIL 3 months ago
How to fill for NITs if having 18000 rank in ALL INDIA MAINS RANK????
Go according to college wiseranking and choose the branch which one intersts u Following are the list of NITs according to rankings NIT Warangal NIT Trichy NIT Surathkal MOTILAL NEHRU...
Avinash one year ago
Sir please tell me the date of counselling for jeemains.. my AIR is 298205 and OBC NCL rank is 100654 should I have chance to get admission in NITs
For admission related information, you should be updated with the official website of jee mains. Please check it out there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You better visit the official website of Jeemains to get all the requisite things like counselling date, schedule and the like,........if , with this rank, you made it there, well and good, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Counselling rounds are going on,...for better information you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to knoew where do you stand, if you succeeded to make it there, well and good, ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I got EML in JEE-2009, and my rank was not good to get any good NIT in aieee. I didnt get any coaching last year. i have taken admission in state engg clg in computer engg. do u advise me to...
Really its a good achievement to be in EML from self studies.... See its all depend upon ur interest that if u want to prepare or not for IIT n AIEEE. You can have some correspondence...
AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 7 years ago
What is Cut off for jee advanced Out of total 372 ?
@ raghav as jee advanced are changing the total marks everytime , so, marks here cannot be the criteria for the cutoff , the cutoff will depend upon the percentile . FOR GENERAL – 10...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
I am confused between NSIT and DTU for CSE and EE. Which is better and why?
Undoubtly, DTU is among in top 15 college...just click that...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
DTU stands atop in all regards than any other institution, its you only who has to make a choice about institution as well as about branch,...if you fel like, i advise you ceratin other...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Regarding placements, NSIT obviously
Parth Goswami one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off