sir, i got air 14069 in aieee and was selected in eml of jee. plz advice me that it is better to take drop or to take admission in sgsits, indore or mits, gwalior.

sir,

i got air 14069 in aieee and was selected in eml of jee. plz  advice me that it is better to take drop or to take admission in sgsits, indore or mits, gwalior.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Nivedita ,

You question about taking a drop is quite difficult to answer , but in my opinion if you are confident enough that you can crack jee next year or possibly get a more better rank in aieee  then you must go ahead rather than going for admissions this year.

For preparation,  you have to give one year to preparation for IIT and with hard work and guidance you can easily make it to the IIT's, coz this year topper nitin jain is also one year dropper. You can join online coaching as it is flexible n you need not to travel anywhere n you can utilise the saved time in studies.  For this you only need Internet connection.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free