Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my aieee AIR is 3424 and state rank is 241 in MP

can i get into dce mech. branch

and sir is nitt and nitw r good option or dce for mech.

plz help me......

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Piyush ,

your rank in aieee  is quite impressive and you will get good nits with good branch. u can get mech in dce according to last year cut-offs that ends around 3500.

Regarding your query of comparison of nitt, nitw, and dce , i will suggest you that if you get electronics in nitt then it is better than dce . u are also

getting comp sc in nitw which is a very good option for you as it will give you a better future aspects.

u can decide b/w nitt & nitw which are better than doing mech at dce .

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

There are hardly 18 days for jee main-2016,and now it is peak time. So what should I study and what should I revise???
Dear Student, In this days, you should revise the concepts/formulas every day and practice more and more problems. Apart from it, you should also give atleast one mock test every day....
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
revise previous year question papers as they help you to build speed, revise important concepts , read each subject everyday so that there remains a link between you and subject intake a...
SAHIL 7 months ago
In my CBSE Class 12 Exam held in the year 2016, I have secured : Maths-62; Physics-70; Chemistry-81; English-62; Bengali-89; Biology-79. Am I eligible for JEE Main 2017 ? Which subjects will...
@ sakyajit yes, u are elligible , actually the 75 percent criteria was their previously for advanced attempt only , but from this year that also have employed in mains as well . so, in this ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i have passed class 12 this year(2016). But got less percentage. I have rejoined my class 12 in my school to appear for boards next year(2017). What will I fill in jee mains form that : I...
@ abhishek yes , for sure . u can apply by writting in jee application that u are appearing for improvement . but for that u have to score at least 75 percent in class 12 th board . thats...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I think you will long term coaching of the jee mains and your interested,again complete your 12....It is my advice only.. Thank u and all the best
jayachandra 2 months ago
How can I become a scientist at ISRO or at any space research organisation?.( i am preparing for jee)..
@ shivam , once u got a rank in jee advanced , try to get into the iisc bangalore , and after that go for research organisation , and after that u will become a scientist in postgarduate...
Umakant biswal 21 days ago
@ piyush yes , u can do the postgraduate research , btech is undergraduate , and after btech , u can go eithin mtech if u are intrested , else u can join into research field .
Umakant biswal 8 days ago
@umakan t biswal,sir after going to any engineering b tech program can we go to iisc,or research.Can we prsue our career in that field.
Piyush Behera 8 days ago
Is tricyclopropyl methyl more stable than diphenyl methyl carbocation
The stabilization of carbocations by cyclopropyl substituents results from the interaction of the cyclopropyl bonding orbitals with the vacant carbon p-orbitals. Electrons in these orbitals ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
After B.S. from IISc, should I go abroad for M.S. and PhD or do the same in IISC? What government jobs in India can I get after my PhD?
HiPratyasha, Thank you for asking There are numerous elite research organisations in India,IISc. is one of them. Definately afteer completing your doctoral program you will get exposure to...
Aabid Hussain 3 months ago
Dear friend if you are lucky enough to get an opportunity at IISC, then well and good or else you may try in your own country as well as there are various highly reputed institutions...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts