There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir,can u provide me the opening and closing ranks of aieee 2010?what are the imp topics of aieee?hw much sud one devout to self study evryday?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Check out the following links :

Check out the opening and closing rank for collages under AIEEE:

Click for Barch openining and closing :

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Hi my JEE mains rank is 16910. My home state is Kerala. I`m confused as to which college o should join. I have taken ECE as a backup. I have no interests as such. My only concern is that I...
If you don’t want to go with ECE then you can go for EE which is very interesting and core branch whose scope is always there. It is a evergreen branch. You can opt for it at any time. But...
Rahul Dhiman 4 months ago
@ sachin No, chemical is not actually hard . and even if u are well versed with chemistry in these 2 years , but as u mentioned that u have minimum to do with mechanics . then u can go for...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanks. I forgot to mention that i took ECE at VIT as backup. what are your thoughts on Chemical engg vs Civil engg vs Production at NIT C? I heard chemical is hard?
Sachin Prasad 4 months ago
Dear sir/madam, I wiil get a seat in nit puducherry in CS. How is the college in terms of teaching, placements?
almost all NITs are doing very well in the field of education and best ever placements,...if you get a seat there make out that it is a wholesome goodness.....go for it without any doubt in ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
NIT itself is a brand name.And that with cse will be too good. Talking abt NIT pdy it is a gr8 institute in terms of teaching and faculty. With a faculty ratio 25:1 talking abt its...
mohit vashishtha one year ago
Sir please tell me the date of counselling for jeemains.. my AIR is 298205 and OBC NCL rank is 100654 should I have chance to get admission in NITs
For admission related information, you should be updated with the official website of jee mains. Please check it out there. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
You better visit the official website of Jeemains to get all the requisite things like counselling date, schedule and the like,........if , with this rank, you made it there, well and good, ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Counselling rounds are going on,...for better information you must visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to knoew where do you stand, if you succeeded to make it there, well and good, ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for chemistry. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas in chemistry nearly 80 percent of ques in board are from ncert only . so, frst do ncert exercise and solved examples , then u have to go with prev year paper for organic chemistry ...
2017 years ago
sir basically iam agood student and iam lack of self confidence so that whenever any other boy did asum which i am not able to do iam going into depression so plz tell me a way to relieve...
Hi Harsha vardhan Don't worry It happens to many student.. many students who are good in scho0l life may not be as good as in school ,so student starts deppressing. it is due to lack of...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 7 years ago
Respected sir/madam: i would like to know about what would be the best and proper coaching class for IIT-JEE in Ahmedabad.
Dedicated Academy Pvt. Ltd. is the best academy in Gujarat headed from Delhi, it is giving best results even with average students , it is run a IITian and most of the teaching staff are...
rinku kumar 6 years ago
dear sir, i m vasu thakkar from sgm shiroiya english medium school . i m studying in 12 th grade recently and i m planing to take a one year drop as i want to study for iit level and then...
vasu thakkar 4 years ago
Parth Ashram is the best one. I am going there in Chankheda Branch. It is the only class in which faculty has studied in IIT. While in Mindtree, no one is of IIT.
Vishrant Vasavada 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts