There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

but  bits pilani has an awesome infrastructure....wat about the infrastructure of bits deogarh ?? is it really worth going there ?? becoz i herad from some sources that bits deogarh doesn't have it's own campus !!!!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear prateek ,

The Deoghar Campus has been going through major Infrastructure and facilities expansion since its inception over two years earlier. Initially, classes were held at the Panchayat Training Institute in Jasidih, about 3 km from Deoghar, and transit hostel accommodation for students was also arranged on the same campus.

Subsequently, the Centre’s own campus with more than adequate facilities is being developed on land allotted by the Government of Jharkhand in the villages of Ramchandarpur and Ratanpur at Jasidih, near Deoghar. The Government has also agreed to release the requisite funds for establishing the Centre. Since 2008, classes have been held on this campus where essential infrastructure is already in place.

Development of the Deoghar Campus with its own buildings, including hostel facilities for existing students are being carried out at rapid pace. The plans in the first phase comprise construction of adequate academic space, hostel accommodation for 800 students, sports facilities, a health centre and residential facilities for Institute staff.

Some features of the Campus are:

Library of the Institute – The collection comprises varied resources in the fields of science & technology. At present there are almost 7500 books and several e-Books and national and international journals.

Canteen & Stationary Shop - The institute has its own canteen for refreshment of students & staff members and a Stationary Shop that caters to utility needs from day to day.

Dispensary-Cum-Health Centre – The Deoghar campus is served by one dispensary for students & staff members that also doubles up as a health-centre catering to basic healthcare needs. Round the clock emergency services are available to provide for exigencies.

but as for now it is still in its building phase , nevertheless it will very less time so don't worry about the infrastructure.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

Hi brother,need you help.... i currently got chemical engg at nit calicut home state.t would be better to get eee. My obc rank is 4909.last rank aloted in first allotent for obc in eee is...
Yes, You should wait for the further rounds. Definetely you will get any core branch. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
If the branch has not been freezed from the backend by Josaa then you may go for the next round and to expect another branch i.e. EEE, but if the branch is freezed then there is no fun in...
Soneel Verma one year ago
got rank 374001 in st category , will i get nit kurukshetra and nit kurukshetra is located in my home state .since previous year home state opening and closening rank was around 4 lac...
According to csab the previous year maximum closing rank for NIT kurukshetraafter 4 th round was in and around 8,50,000 for ST category. So you’ll definitely get it
Avinash one year ago
I think you will get it , but to be on a safe side why don’t you visit the ofiicial website JEE Mains and get to know where do you stand, you can also check it at other places too where you ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
i got 70 in jee main and 959 in ts ipe can i get CSE or ECE or IT in any NIT
I am in doubt that you might not be able to clear the cut off if you belong to Generl Category. So start preparing for next year. Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Hello sir Can u please tell me how much rank I should expect in jee advance 2016 . I am getting 155 score. Thank you
Dear Student, your score is good and you may expect getting a seat in leading institutes of the country and for that you must be pro-active , in a way that you must keep checking the...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
u will be in and around 4550...
sudheer 4 months ago
please can u tell me the rankings of nits and i have secured 89562 rank in jee mains but not qualified in jee advanced(92 marks in mains and 93% in 12 th cbse), so which is the best college ...
Check the link for college and branch prediction for thebest possible college options available for you Colleges...
Avinash one year ago
i am expecting a rank of 8200 in iit jee 2016. which branch & college may i expect
Dear student, you may check the availability of branch and college at official website of an IIT or by following the link of askiitians and if you ge a seat there, well and good or else let ...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
please refer to the link thanks and approve my answer
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off