sir, i had appeared in jee and aieee in 2009 but could not clear it and then i prepared for 1 year but still i could not get good rank in aieee 2010 so i have taken admission in one of the private engineering colege of uptu,so now if i prepare side by side for aieee 2011(as there are 3 attempts) so will the 2 year drop affect my placement even in nit's,dtu,iiits?(if i get rank around air 4000,i had scored 92% in 10th and 85% in 12th).Does 2 year drop effects an individual placements or its just those 4 years b.tech performance in A+ grade colleges like nit's,dtu,nsit,iiit etc????????

sir,

i had appeared in jee and aieee in 2009 but could not clear it and then i prepared for 1 year but still i could not get good rank in aieee 2010 so i have taken admission in one of the private engineering colege of uptu,so  now if i prepare side by side for aieee 2011(as there are 3 attempts) so will the 2 year drop affect my placement even in nit's,dtu,iiits?(if i get rank around air 4000,i had scored 92% in 10th and 85% in 12th).Does 2 year drop effects an individual placements or its just those 4 years b.tech performance in A+ grade colleges like nit's,dtu,nsit,iiit etc????????

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

DEAR SIDDHANT,

See 2 year drop doesnt affect on your placement if you have maintained a good CGPA in your college and you are good at academics and communication skills. If you are not you can work to improve it,...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free