Sir, I got 11682 aieee engg. and 482 for architecture stream. 1.Give me advice for can i opt for which stream. What are the prospects for architecture and which is the best nit for architecture with best faculty 2.for engg stream in which best nit i can get good branch like ece/eee/mech/civil you prefer 3.i got 1162 in amrita ,5042 in vit , 1300 in gitam but i didnt joined any one of them. 4. nit nagpur nit bhopal which is best one for b.arch Please kindly advice me ,I am totally confusing. Thank you.

Sir,
I got 11682 aieee engg. and 482 for architecture stream.
1.Give me advice for can i opt for which stream. What are the prospects for architecture and which is the best nit for architecture with best faculty
2.for engg stream in which best nit i can get good branch like ece/eee/mech/civil you prefer
3.i got 1162 in amrita ,5042 in vit , 1300 in gitam but i didnt joined any
one of them.
4. nit nagpur nit bhopal which is best one for b.arch

Please kindly advice me ,I am totally confusing.

Thank you.

Grade:12

2 Answers

rahul prasad
8 Points
14 years ago

Hey I am also interested in getting an answer to this. I have appeared for both B Tech & B Arch.

Askiitians Expert
8 Points
14 years ago

Dear Srinivas,

Since you got good rank in both Engineering and arch. both, its natural for you to get confused. Both the streams are good and have a very promising career. As per you engineering rank goes, this will not fetch you sometghing good at the best of NITs but your archi. rank will definately fetch you School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi which is the best college for architecture in India.

After SPA, Delhi the next best to it in NITs are Trichy and Jaipur. There are others college also through AIEEE for architecture which are better than SPA like the other two SPAs. Refer to the last year cutoff details :

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Regarding the Engineering stream refer to the link : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Though Nagpur is a better college than Bhopal in terms of its core courses like mech., elec., civil but for arch. bhopal is much better than the former.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free