dear askiitians expert, i hav got admission in vit (ece) this year and i passed my cbse boards with 96% in PCM.I went to coaching classes for iit jee during last 2 years but did nt pass jee.even my aieee score is not good now pls tell me is it worth trying fr iit jee n aieee nxt yearthru self study? I am confident dat I'll get admission in nit trichy if nt iit........... tell me wat shud I do frm now on?

dear askiitians expert,

i hav got admission in vit (ece) this year and i passed my cbse boards with 96% in PCM.I went to coaching classes for iit jee during last 2 years but did nt pass jee.even my aieee score is not good

now pls tell me is it worth trying fr iit jee n aieee nxt yearthru self study?  I am confident dat I'll get admission in nit trichy if nt iit...........

tell me wat shud I do frm now on?

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear priya,

You have to figure out your weakness and study accordingly.Check where are you failing and which areas of study you need to put extra efforts. Besides you have to be dedicated and committed. Refer good books and make your basics very very strong.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free