Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Admi NIT-W AIR- 20918 Stat-3432 (AP-Andhrapradesh)-GENcategory

1. Can I get any of the brances at NITWarangal except biotech. if not where can I get in NITs. How at Br ambedkar engi col and motilal nehru eng col

2. Also in admission in AIEEE will they first consider all the seats in all brances in one college  OR

based on our rank first they give for rank 100 of his order of pref and 101 rank and 102 rank.

The same doubt I have in BITSAT-Adm also. Please suggest me so that  how to give order of preference in AIEEE and BITSAT

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rafi,

Sorry to say you that seeing last year cutoff youn cant get saomething better than Biotech in your first coinselling. For better branches you need to go for 2nd counselling. you might get civil there.

Regarding the second first refer to the last year cutoff details : -

And while filling your preferance seats keep this data in mind. Look the branches you are getting at your rank in referane to the last year cutoff details. Then around 10 choices just before your rank . While filling preferance list keep the latter 10 choice dirst in your preferance list and then some good choices in order you would be geting at your rank and after then some good choices just below your rank.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

are the displayed obc ranks in csab are CRL rank or all india obc rank?
Its the AIR which was given in your rank list but not the individual category rank For intance National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur Civil Engineering opening rank for gen 18758 and...
Avinash one year ago
That is AIR rank and while allotting a seat to a candidate AIR is considered first and then for the sake of relaxation, category rank is given weightage, may try visiting the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Sir, during first round allotment I got NIT Nagpur E&C. After reporting at reporting center, I have chosen slide option. Waiting for CS at NIT Nagpur. What is the further procedure? I...
No, I think you are not required to report there. But still once agian please go through its procedure or call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
What I feel is, if once you have been allotted a seat by Josaa, after that you cannot change a branch, so make it double sure by visiting the official weblink of Josaa, otherwise you may...
Soneel Verma one year ago
when will we get our state ranks on the basis of jee main 2015?
It would be decleared soon dear...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
It will be decleared soon...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
It would be declared by the end of forst week of July and by the time you may explore other reputed college/universities’ details so that you may have a comparative views, try at – Birla...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
i got 6686 rank in jee advance 92,8% in 12th 179 marks in jee main suggest me college and branch
i think you should prefer for cs as its packages are higher then other branches....but remember one thing you can compromise for college but never compromise for your branch
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
you will get an iit with this marks but not a good branch. but if you apply for nit then surely you will get a good branch in know which best options are available for you with jee...
SAHIL 4 months ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...
Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main
@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam