sir i am general cetegery stutent i take a drop for aieee so plese tell drop for good and not and plese give the minium qalifying number and rank to get any nit and i take coaching and not this year my rank 214556 isure that next year i reach 2000-5000 rank and also give few books name in hindi medium for prepration aieee2011

sir i am general cetegery stutent i take a drop for aieee so plese tell drop for  good  and not and plese give the minium qalifying number and rank to get any nit

and i take coaching and not this year my rank 214556 isure that next year i reach 2000-5000 rank and also give few books name in hindi medium for prepration aieee2011 

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear shekhar,

Taking a drop is not a bad idea provided you are committed and dedicated enuf to clear AIEEE. You shud be able to get 1round 5000 rank in order to get a good NIT.....

You can study from good quality books available in the market for hindi medium.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Sagar Singh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free