Hey ! i m sry i m posting this in a wrong forum but i was not able to find any other site to ask my question. I am doing Civil engg from MNIT and i am confused that where would i land up after completing my Btech, i.e. what would be the option in front of me after the UG. please tell also can anyone tell me a good forum so that i can ask this question.

Hey ! i m sry i m posting this in a wrong forum but i was not able to find any other site to ask my question.

I am doing Civil engg from MNIT and i am confused that where would i land up after completing my Btech, i.e. what would be the option in front of me after the UG. please tell

also can anyone tell me a good forum so that i can ask this question.

Grade:

2 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sahil

After B.tech I think you have following options

1.job - which you get from placement

2.M.tech - It would be better if you do m.tech from iits only as you did b.tech from nit

3.M.s or phd - You can go abroad for further studies

4.MBA - It would be better if you do MBA from big colleges like IIMs or FMS delhi

5.you can go for Govt jobs like you can write UPSC for IASor IPS other wise you can go for engineering servieces.

Generally these are the options that will be taken by B.tech students

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Sahil Dave
4 Points
13 years ago

hey thanks prudhvi !!!

but i m still confused....wat sort of syllabus would be in MBA cz i dnt want to and i knw i cant study that economics and finance realted things....pls tell me the stuff in MBA...

And are there any scholarships for MS aspirants ???

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free