There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

how should i prepare for physics subject , which books are important for this subject?

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear dhampall

For physice, you need to understand problems clearly and also understand formulae in such way that . you should know where it should be applied exactly.You get this with practice.So practice more.

For books go through this link

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

dear dhampali

for physics prepratuon u need to buy H C VERMA(MUST) along with NCERT

they both r enough for jee prepration

if u get xtra time (then only)

u can buy I E IRODOV for problems solving

rohtaz singh

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on AIEEE Entrance Exam

i secured 156 marks in jee mains 2015 and my air rank is 49430(generel). can i get admission in any northen area nit.
Check the link for college and branch prediction for the best possible college options available for you
Avinash one year ago
I guess yes you may get it, still you better visit the official website of JEE Mains to check the current status and also keep an eye on the counselling rounds too,....if you get in there,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Is every organic compound is impure? If yes ,why? OR If no ,Can I kow some of the pur compounds in nature.
The noble gases (neon) and noble metals (mercury) can also be found in their pure , non-bonded forms in nature . Still, most of these elements are found in mixtures. When two distinct...
Umakant biswal 3 days ago
my CRL rank is 16620 in paper 2, gen catagory..i checked the opening and closing rank rank is not in that range..but when i previously posted the same question i got reply that the ...
That was for ST cat students... For GEN cat, its very rare to get in NIT Trichy with this rank..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
I am li’l scared that you may not make it there this time, even if you try to get it at some other leading institutions, you may be supposed to qualify NATA, anyway there is no harm in...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Will I be able to get into IIT if I start learning the 11 th and 12 th portions from the beginning in the last 3 months?
@ mer yes, u can . but its very difficult to get into iit in revision of last 3 month, if u donot have a clear concept , then u cannot . see, in jee advanced you will face the question...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Remember that nothing is impossible. yes you can do preperation in last three months but it will be very difficult.hardwork is the only key to success so keep doing hardwork. But why not to ...
SAHIL 3 months ago
what should be the timetable for me to score air 1 in JEE mains and advanced?
@ YDGCU scoring AIR 1 in jee main and jee advanced is not that easy , for that u need a solid preparation , and u must have to be clear with your besic concept that are there in ncert ,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...
Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On AIEEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts